4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Wrap
Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items.Good item, but small bubbles, you need to double wrap.Good seller.
Published on 19 Oct. 2012 by D. M. Russell

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for
Cheap and cheerful - but in my opinion, a little too cheap and cheerful. The bubblewrap was very very flimsy - rips very easily and doesn't have much air in the bubbles. I had to use loads and loads to feel satisfied that the picture I was sending in the post wouldn't be damaged. I wouldn't buy from here again.
Published on 30 May 2010 by K. H. Orlebar

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 30 May 2010
K. H. Orlebar "k p" (dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bubble Wrap 10m x 50cm (33ft x 1.7ft) - Rolled - ideal for house moving, posting items

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Wrap, 19 Oct. 2012
D. M. Russell (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 July 2011
This bubble wrap would not protect very much as it was very thin and you only had to touch it to burst the bubbles. Very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Bubble Wrap, 10 Aug. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I was looking for an inexpensive bubble wrap roll that was reasonably good quality and did not cost the earth.

Although I was disappointed at first that each sheet was not thick enough, after using it for several days I preferred it to the thicker type because it's thin-ness made it more flexible. Not only could I wrap it a lot better around small to medium sized items but I was using less of it which saved me money. I could also control the thickness of the packaging which I much preferred.

After using it for over a year for wrapping around items that I was selling online and in car boot sales, I had no glass breakages or product damage complaints from any customers which showed that the product worked very well.

I will be buying more of this.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Wrap, 2 Oct. 2012
It does what it says on the packet. Cheap & cheerful bubble wrap and although Argos' is better quality it costs an arm and a leg more. I would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again., 3 July 2014
The picture is very misleading. I was under the impression that I'd get a roll of bubble wrap. What I got instead was a shoe box sized package with the bubble wrap crammed into it. The bubbles are more fragile that what it was suppose to wrap up!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 27 May 2014
Not very good- needed several wraps and not enough product - a bit disappointed. The bubble was not bubbly enough to protect fragil items such as glass and crockery - I had to use triple layering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 15 Nov. 2012
It is a great product. The air pockets were all in great condition and is great for packaging. Great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really enough to pack anything, 21 Oct. 2013
Perhaps I didn't order enough or appreciate the size properly, but from the picture it looks like I was going to receive a whole lot more bubble wrap than what actually turned up; which was enough to help me pack two medium sized removal boxes (I have 13more to fill). I wanted a lot more bubble wrap for my money. I could have probably saved myself time and effort by going direct to my local post office, where I had to go to collect the package, and buying it there.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit thin with poor bubbles, 31 Jan. 2014
This bubbled wrap really isn't that good. The bubbles are very small and not particularly strong. Better for creating your own jiffy bags than being used to move valuable or delicate items from house to house.

We ordered five of these and they arrived so squashed together I actually thought they'd only delivered one. Any bubble wrap which compresses down like that isn't worth wasting your money on.