on 18 June 2013
These mattresses are fantastic to take to the beach as they fold up and clip neatly. I have also used them for the garden as well. Would use them more if we had better weather.
on 3 July 2013
I'm overall pleased with the quality of these cushions that I purchased for some recliner garden chairs, they arrived within the week, my only criticism would be they smelt musty and I hung them out to air for a couple of days but the smell didn't go, I've since washed them & they are just fine.
on 25 September 2013
i was really embarassed that i ordered these for my mum and dad as they are so cheap and rubbish looking!
on 9 June 2014
I bought these as recommended for Lichfied Sun Loungers, but they are really not wide enough and they are also rather thin. They arrived quickly and are easy to store but, overall, I am disappointed.
on 29 May 2014
This item is shown as frequently bought along with the Resol Palamos Folding Sun Lounger but it does not fit. It is too narrow. Dont make my mistake and be misled. Check the measurements. This mattress does not fit well. Postage costs mean that returning is uneconomic. Lesson learned. Read the reviews.
on 3 September 2013
This is a thin mattress, but has the big advantage of folding up into quite a small space (secured by straps) when not in use. It's covered in a pleasant check fabric and is just what I need on my outside plastic lounger. I wouldn't recommend it for a wooden slatted lounger though, it's not thick enough.
on 31 January 2014
Perfect, light to carry, fit in my sun bed and comfortable. I use it for going out on trip to seaside, holiday, garden, camp and many more.
on 23 May 2013
Ideal if you have purchased a Resol Sun lounger as it fits very well. Not too bulky and easy to store. Also very good price and speedy delivery. Would recommend!
on 16 June 2015
I bought this as it was in the Amazon "Other customer also bought this..." section and the sub bed supplier didn't provide covers. I should have read the other feedback first! Not only was this dirty and smelly - yes, out of the box - (I'm sure this is one someone has left out in their garden for a year and then sent it back - and I will be sending it back) but it isn't designed to fit and looks painfully thin. Very disappointed - both with the product and with Amazon for recommending this. Also, as other customers have noted, you get the beds in pairs and clicking the link buys one of these - thankfully in this case - but wrong. I shall never trust a "Other customers bought..." again.
on 22 October 2013
This product is lightweight easy clean comfortable to lay on
Packs up nicely for easy storage or taking to the beach
Great value product very good quality true value for money
Delivery was fast communication was excellent
I would thoroughly recommend this item