4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Barbie Pink Camper (Toy)
I got this toy when I was about 6 and played with it non stop and I still have it fully tact and I am now 12 it is soooo much fun but there is no education except for how to camp basically but overall this is such a great spend and will get endless fun out of it x

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN WITH BARBIE, 13 Dec 2009
D. E. ROBERTS "DEBBY" (WALES) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Pink Camper (Toy)
THIS PRODUCT WAS BOUGHT FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE LOVED IT THE DELIVERY WAS BRILLIANT AND THE PRICE WAS GREAT BUT THE BEST BIT WAS THE AVAILABILITY BECAUSE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR IT WAS SOLD OUT EVERWHERE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jan 2010
Mrs. Lynne A. Melia "hannahs mummy" (Bury Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Pink Camper (Toy)
My five year old has this van and she has played with it nearly every day. we have the family that go with it so we are always making up different stories and they go to different places. Its got loads of bits and bobs too which she adores and makes great little noises flushing loo etc. A good toy if your little ones like girly games. We love it.

Barbie Pink Camper