Format: DVD|Change
Price:£13.79+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 June 2013
AN EASY TO WATCH DVD THAT DEMONSTRATES THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS OF MOTORCYCLE ROAD PROCEDURES AND SAFETY. A GOOD DVD TO WATCH IN CONJUNCTION WITH READING THE HIGHWAY CODE. A VERY GOOD DVD.
on 16 September 2012
Just bought this recently and it's spot on! Well produced with good angles on the different road shots with clear commentary and enthusiastic voice over - thoroughly recommended.
on 14 August 2014
Excellent video from an experienced advanced motorcycle rider and trainer. Very helpful for anyone preparing for the Institute of Advanced Motorists' advanced bike test.
on 1 May 2012
An essential aid to safe but progressive ridng, using physics of the bike and visual aids in front of us put together in one all purpose ridng style in a video format.
on 22 October 2012
A really great watch for any biker, riding techniques he teaches are fantastic. For a reasonably inexperienced rider like me, I have found this DVD extremely useful.
on 26 June 2015
Bought as a gift useful information for more safer riding on the roads very informative picked up some good tips, a little bit dated but still relevant information.
on 18 May 2016
Really useful video. This has really helped me in my riding and I believe that I am a safer rider through following the techniques I've learnt from this video.
on 3 June 2016
A good guide to advanced riding. For me it was too advanced for the most part although I believe that I have benefited from it in reading the road,.
on 29 April 2013
Would recommend this product. Informative and useful. Some great techniques which will allow a rider to develop and enhance both their fun and safety
on 17 September 2013
This is the second edition of this great manual that I've had. The first one does not come anywhere near to this one. Excellent.