on 18 February 2016
Very good.
on 17 October 2014
Good price
on 4 April 2011
I have also now just found out that my copy of Windows 7 Ultimate is also dodgy. Microft confirmed that the license I was given with my product was for a MSN business edition. I have contacted the seller and awaiting a reply. In the meantime, I would not buy from this seller.
55 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2013
Windows 7 Ultimate is the best but most expensive version of this operating system as it includes a high level of protection. It is the only version which allows the language to be changed. Like all things in life you get what you pay for.
on 16 March 2016
Excellent
on 11 March 2013
I've used many operating systems, I've used this product for a month now, but I also ran the release candidate back in 2009. This is the best OS from Microsoft. Everything just feels smooth and fast, and everything works.
on 21 August 2012
It would seem that to get the "full" functionality with a legal copy of Windoze that you have to pay around double the "cut down" version price!

I could never understand why Microsoft removed the Fax functionality from the basic versions.

Still, there is the promise of a £14.99 upgrade to a similar version of Windoze 8.

We wait with baited breathe, but grab your copy of Win 7 now before they all disappear when 8 is released proper.
on 30 December 2013
A much better system than my originall XP although I am having some trouble finding the correct manufacturer of ram for my computer as my Sony PCV RZ seems to be very difficult to get the correct upgrade
on 9 November 2015
top item
on 28 October 2012
Win 7 is better than XP but support for old software is not good (as claimed by MS). As Vista some of the application doesn't work properly. It doesn't support old device drivers and do not provide its own drivers like Linux OS which is free.

Otherwise it is another great product.

I wouldn't recommend Win 7 to anyone who already got collection of expensive applications (XP)