When watching these episodes, it was my first viewing of them. Maybe I rushed through the boxset, but I found myself fairly bored during some episodes. Had it not been for the superb acting of the main star Angela Lansbury and a decent selection of guest stars, I may have given up half way through.
In the latter seasons we mainly see Jessica in New York City and...
Published on 18 Mar. 2010 by Mikey

3.0 out of 5 stars O.k.
As with all the episodes of every season, they get a bit boring. Some of the idiots cannot speak proper Enlish.
They are showing some of the episodes on TV, but all they do to repeat all the time. " VERY BORING"
Some episodes, I do not like, as the music they listen to is crap. They don't wear seat belts and they drive too fast on the wrong side of the...
Published 22 months ago by O

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Angela Lansbury still shines, but the show is getting stale by Season 10, 18 Mar. 2010
Mikey (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
In the latter seasons we mainly see Jessica in New York City and Cabot Cove, whereas in seasons 1 - 7 she would have far more episodes in various US and overseas destinations. A couple of gems included on the set including Murder in White (set in London) and Northern Explosion (set in a small Canadian town) reinvigorated my interest, but I found myself bored to death at the Irish offering A Killing In Cork. The premier episode A Death In Hong Kong was a pretty solid opener as was the bonus epiosde Amsterdam Kill.
With a wealth of guest stars including Barbara Babcock (Dallas / Dr Quinn Medicine Woman / Hill Street Blues) with her fifth MSW role, Robert Pine (CHiPs) in his third of five guest roles, Morgan Fairchild (Falcon Crest), Ian Ogilvy (Return of the Saint), Ana Alicia (Falcon Crest), Michael Brandon (Dempsey & Makepeace), Loretta Swit (MASH), and Jon Polito (Homicide Life on the Street) among many more, this set provides a varied set of performers.
Originally screened in the US in 1993/94 and often rerun in the UK.
Well worth the money if you like quality whodunnits. Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... all of murder she wrote for our mother who liked the show and Angela Landsbury, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
Me and my brother bought all of murder she wrote for our mother who liked the show and Angela Landsbury. She was watch it on one the channels on tv but they were all over the place so I said that me and my brother would get them for her birthday Christmas and mothers day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detective work - Jessica rocks., 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I chose this rating because Muder, She Wrote has been amazing with such twists in each episode. In some episodes, it's got me on the edge of my seat! There is nothing i dislike about it and would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Angela Lansbury.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy watching, 22 Jun. 2014
Alex Farquhar (Edinburgh Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter who is disabled loves them it keeps her relaxed and contented, as you know we have purchased all the relevant series and she will start from the beginning , well done Angela Lansbury

5.0 out of 5 stars The item is brilliant it was delivered early I was very pleased with ..., 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
The item is brilliant it was delivered early I was very pleased with it. This is why I gave it five stars. it was totally worth the money and would consider buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessica Fletcher is my hero, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I love J.B. Fletcher. I watch the series with the whole family, great entertainment and Angela Lansbury is just great at everything she turns her hand to!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely angela lansbury, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a great fan of this gracious lady.excellent and versatile actress. Murder she wrote is a mild murder mystery that relaxes and makes one feel good..

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loves it, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
the wife loves the show and watches the dvd nearly everyday from one episode to another. it is an outlet in a cruel word. good bit of escapism

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for passing a rainy afternoon, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
The series had started to run out of steam a bit by Season 10, guest "stars" you never heard of etc, but still good stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] (DVD)
We brought this DVD as a part if our Murder she wrote collection, and we are very satisfied with the product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD]
Murder She Wrote Season 10 [DVD] by Angela Lansbury (DVD - 2009)