5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I rarely write reviews, but I thought that this DVD was spankingly good.

I've never had a fitness dvd that I've done more than a few times, but over the last fortnight that I've had it, I've literally done it every single day.

Published on 23 Mar 2010 by Emma

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as i hoped
Hi, this ball workout DVD was 'ok'.

I am actually a huge fan of these DVD's as the 10 minute slots work perfectly for me - I have about 10 different versions. But this particular one hasn't become a favourite of mine. I just found some of the exercises a bit too quick and so form often lost because of this.

For the great price it may still be worth...
Published 19 months ago by S. Towner

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Mar 2010
This review is from: 10 Minute Solution - Fitness Ball Workouts [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I rarely write reviews, but I thought that this DVD was spankingly good.

I tend to do my 40 minutes of cardio in the gym and then come home and do another 20 minutes with the DVD. I mostly use the upper body strength and core work outs, I'm still mastering the lower body one!

Surprisingly, I like the instructor - even though she tells me that she 'LOVES THIS WORKOUT' far more often than is necessary. But she seems quite knowledgeable and I've seen faaaar more annoying instructors before!

The only thing I would say is that you need to get yourself a set of handweights for the upper body workout!

Seriously, just get it - the whole 10 mintue idea is brilliant, its far more difficult to find an excuse for not doing 10 minutes, and it'll go so fast you'll have done 20 minutes before you've even noticed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitness ball workout, 31 July 2009
taylzo "dvd addict / bookworm" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm a big fan of 10 minute solutions as you can really make them suit you - if you are pushed for time you can pick sections to suit, which also works for targeting specific areas of your body. They are also pretty inexpensive.

Fitness ball workouts are great for strengthening the core and lower back, and this DVD really does that, whilst working other parts of your body. The ball creates a fun workout, something a bit differnt to the usual, I would definitely recommend trying this DVD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, but flies by!, 5 Jan 2010
This is the first fitness DVD I have bought and chose it based on the reviews (and the fact that I had a fitness ball for Christmas!!).
I would certainly recommend this DVD to anyone. At the start of the workout it doesn't feel that you are doing much, but as another reviewer said, you are working constantly for 10 minutes and you certainly feel it at the end!
Kimberly is not patronising or saccharin sweet like some instructors can be.
It is really well set out so that you can do separate workouts, the whole thing or you can choose your own workout, i.e which ones in which order.
I have only done it once (the whole thing) and feel that it is a workout that I will be able to stick to, even if it is just only one 10 minute session every day.

Big thumbs up from me and have just ordered the Pilates on the Ball workout aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars I had a feeling my fitness ball was destined for more.., 21 Jun 2010
Ms. K. James - See all my reviews
I picked up a fitness ball pretty cheap and after a few sit ups I decided there must be more it could do.

There was a whole lot more...

This DVD follows the usual 10 minute solutions format with 5 different ten minute sections you can pick and mix from to make up a workout. Initially I thought working out with a ball wasn't going to be particularly challenging. I was very, very wrong!

If you have a depressed looking fitness ball that isn't feeling fulfilled in life then this DVD will make its day. Be prepared for some serious core action...

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 22 July 2010
I had been instructed by my physio to start using a swiss ball after injuring my back. I bought the ball and then looked for a fitness DVD, this one had a lot of good reviews. It is excellent, you can mix and match the different work outs, I do a lot of running so really interested in the core and upper body work outs, but usually end up doing them all anyway. Using about twice a week. The flexibility section is also good. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 5 Aug 2011
N. Simpson "honey bunny" (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
As a personal trainer and fitness instructor myself I don't need much of an excuse to think I could do things better, or find other teachers annoying, but with this fantastically priced dvd I have nothing bad to say! It's fun from start to end, the instructor is lovely and the exercises had me enthralled all the way through. Everyone should have this dvd....yes, everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Jun 2009
R. C. Roberts (MK England) - See all my reviews
This really works you hard and is giving excellent results. The workouts are fun and well paced. I have already noticed my legs toning up after a couple of weeks and my cellulite is really improved, happy to get on the beach now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A work out dvd I like, 23 Nov 2009
I've had this dvd about 2 weeks I think. Each section is good, I tried the cardio one last night and it got me working!!Brilliant to do before any toning. I ended up doing 4 sections last night thats 40 mins :O....I didn't even realise as I selected my customized workout. I have found it hard to find a dvd I like. Would recommend this one. Normally I give up after a few days but cause I am thinking its only ten mins I've kept it up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Oct 2010
L. MCGEE "leigh" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this DVD based on the reviews, I had just had my second child and eager to get fitter having done virtually nothing for years, the first couple of times were hard, I couldn't manage some of the exercises at all and having had a painful lower back for years didn't help, but within a week or two of doing the dvd two/three times a week I could do every exercise and was doing a 40 minute workout, I have been trying to diet but with using this dvd I have noticed a big difference to my shape, and have had a lot of comments, my legs and butt are tighter, my waist is more defined and my stomach was shrinking, I took a break after my holiday for a couple of weeks and wish I hadn't, the exercises have become harder again and I am struggling to do all of them, but I will persevere as you very quickly master everything, also since using this dvd I have managed all the lower back exercises on the floor which I couldn't do before, I have bought quite a few dvds recently and this one is my favourite, I am not fit enough to jump around to a cardio dvd for half an hour, but this one gives the same results with less breathlessness!

4.0 out of 5 stars 10 minute workout wonder, 24 July 2009
L. D. PAMMENT (Middlesex) - See all my reviews
Excellent DVD for a quick workout, well broken down into catorgories as is the choreography. Easy to follow and pleasant to do with variety of exercises.

10 Minute Solution - Fitness Ball Workouts [DVD] [2006]