on 8 July 2009
As someone who has never owned a workout dvd and hates the gym, I thought this would be another phase I was going through and that I'd hate working out! I love this dvd, it really makes you work up a sweat and the time flys by.

The only downside I feel is that as someone who has never been to an aerobic class, I found that some of the moves were hard to follow, and there wasn't enough warning about the next move...and I like others who have reviewed this, was lost for a few moments! After a few watches though it all becomes clear!
0Comment25 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2009
I really enjoyed this DVD. It is very easy to follow and there are 2 levels of impact so you can take it easy to start with and work your way up to the high impact. The routines do repeat a lot of the same moves but with the ability to mix and match the workouts mean that I haven't got bored yet.
on 16 October 2009
wot a brill box set me and my husband do this at least three times a week.we had the box set about three weeks now and already iam getting the start of a six pack and feel much more energized.make sure u got a glass of water ready as you will get very hot and sweaty specially when doing the aerobics and the boxing
on 11 September 2009
These two dvd's are really fab. I bought them as the current workout dvd I was using was getting quite boring and I wanted something that was going to get me looking forward to working out again, these definately do this!
Now I cant wait to come home and put them on. I have so much more energy and feel super toned. Well worth the spend.
on 18 January 2010
I am from Germany, and I ordered this dvd box from the UK, because I saw the advertisement on the Amazon.co.uk homepage.
I started running in May 2009 and have done 2 - 3 five-mile runs a week until december, but because of the bad weather I could not get out so much and thought this would be an indoor alternative.
I did not know Davina before, but I found her and Jackie and Mark really likeable.
The different sections on the dvd are really great to combine, and I even combine the two dvds, for example I do the "super fit" part from Super Body Workout, then skip the cool down, change to "pump" from High Energy Five (which is my favourite part because runners often neglect the upper body ...) and then go back to the cool down. This way, it does not get boring, even if I exercise nearly every day.
I can really recommend this dvd box set!
on 1 September 2009
This dvd boxset is one of the best buys I have made re home workout dvd's. It's easy to follow and very effective both my wife and I a dripping by the end of the workout.
on 16 March 2012
Firstly, I wanted the Superbody Workout after hearing such positive things about it on reviews, everytime i look at a review of Davina's DVDs, her Superbody workout kept coming up! So, I ordered it, but i ordered a box set because the Superbody workout was £14.99 on its own, and the box set which included another DVD was just 1 pound more expensive so i chose the box set and i am VERY VERY glad i chose it!!

I was so excited to do the superbody workout, but i was appalled after using it!! it was SOOO easy and that's coming from someone who hardly ever exercises! i was shocked how easy it was and after a 40min cardio workout, i expected to be absolutely knackered and sweaty and hot and red, but i was none of the them. i was so disappointed, and couldn't understand what the hype was about!

so, i reluctantly tried the High energy 5, and oh my goodness, i was blown away!! it's really good and i am continuing to do it 3 times a week on a regular basis which is saying a lot because i am not sporty or fit in anyway, but i have really seen a difference!! it's just the right intensity and gets you puffed out (mind you, i do 2 of the aerobics bit one after the other because the aerobic session is just 20 minutess, so i do two lots of aerobics so i get a 40min workout). i have to really push to get to the 40minutes which shows it's a good workout, because it doesn't hurt uncomfortably, but hurts the right places which tells you it's good for you (i.e. thigh pain which is good for the thighs as its working them out).

so, i would recommend the high energy 5 much more than the superbody workout which i thought was awful!
on 12 February 2011
This double DVD pack was great value for money because its got so many workout combinations you can do on each DVD. The variety means i never get bored either and I found that the music actually motivated me. There's different sections on the High Energy Five DVD-I personally always do the aerobics section just so i have got more intensive cardio in and then I do the boxing section to tone and burn some more calories. There are sections to target problem areas-bums and legs, stomachs and arms-but if you don't have time to do them then you can just do the aerobics and boxing-I did this and saw improvement in 2weeks.

I do the DVD about 4-5 times a week (but I don't always do the full hour recommended) and I have definately lost some inches after 3weeks and am more toned. I haven't lost loads of weight but I'm not dieting and I'm not always doing the full hour so, if you're wanting to lose pounds and tone up, then I'm sure this DVD is brilliant at that.
on 28 April 2010
I have to start by saying that this is not one of those celebrity lets make some quick cash cos I am famous products!

I have tried a number of fitness regimes e.g. running, swimming and joined gyms but nothing has caught my attention like these DVD's. The workouts are really good and target specific areas of your body, there are a couple of different routines per DVD so by the end of the week your whole body has had a workout and the best bit is you can go at your own pace. I actually want to work harder than I ever have before and I have been doing it 3-4 days a week (I used to find it hard to motivate myself to exercise twice a week in the past) and I have lost 3kg's in four months which I am over the moon about (as I have been carry this extra weight for a few years now). I think everyone should give these a try Davina, Jackie and Mark are great and know what they are doing this is by far the best work out ever if you ask me!
on 30 September 2009
Davina is an excelent option because the work outs are great, but also very funy. I think exercise must be funy, and Davina's workouts are hard and not boring at all!!!