Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 26 December 2009
I recommend this product. I have bought cheaper non-branded chargers that have not worked properly in the past. This one is a quality LG item and works perfectly.
on 8 July 2011
I never received my item from this seller. I emailed them about this and they replied quickly to apologise and tell me that they had sent me a replacement, yet this too failed to arrive.
on 18 February 2014
I bought this to bring an old phone I had back into use as a standby. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so went for the cheap and cheerful variety. It Isn't the best quality but it's most certainly not the worst and, so far, is doing the job well. It was well wrapped and was delivered ahead of schedule so full marks to the seller.
on 19 January 2013
I have purchased two of these to make life easier for me, not having to retrieve the charger from upstairs every time the battery runs down, downstairs! Smart move on my part and I therefore recommend this seller highly for good quality items at a very affordable price. Thank you.
on 8 January 2011
You Hear About A lot of these cheaper chargers giving you electric shocks. with me no problem i mean it cost the same as my phone case with no extra shipping its amazing. in shops you see them for £10 and half the time they dont work.
amazing buy it.
on 18 June 2011
the charger came in a short time and I also got a call from the seller to ensure it had arrived and I was satisfied. Great value for a genuine part and it works just as it is needed, charges my phone what more can you expect.
on 29 September 2011
No-thrills replacement charger for me, does the job very well, only difference between this one and the original is that the cable is not as long as originally supplied one. But hey, that is not a problem.
on 8 May 2014
As a French person living in the UK I needed this to avoid having to carry an adapter everywhere.

Arrived quickly and no problem with it whatsoever. Made it easier for me to charge my phone.
on 12 January 2013
Wanted a charger to replace one that has gone missing. quoted the number required but this one was the wrong charger and will not work. Was so cheap so did not bother returning it or ordering another.
on 8 July 2013
This phone charger is Very good value and the delivery speed was fantastic when i needed it to be. I have had this for my wifes phone approx three months ago and it works fine

See one answered question