Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 11 July 2009
this cd is really nice, it has alot of soothing songs on it. my son loves to lye and listen to it and eventually drops off to sleep, and he sleeps the whole night !
on 6 May 2010
Bought this for my 6 weeks old daughter for bath/bedtime routine. Good singing, nice tunes to go to sleep too, one of our favourites.
on 27 September 2010
Our little man falls to sleep within seconds of hearing this collection. The lullabies on this CD are the most relaxing I have ever listened to and regularly play this at night for a calming effect. Out of all of the lullaby cds I have listened to I would highly recommend this one as the best, I wouldnt be without it and even take this on holiday with us.
on 7 May 2010
Our baby girl has been listening to this cd for 11 weeks and still enjoys it!!
Very nice cd and worth every penny.
on 4 October 2010
excellent product, lovely soothing music, my son relaxes in bed now and drifts off to sleep before it is finished. would recommend this product to anyone.
this is well worth the money.
on 2 May 2011
Really pleased with purchase, arrived on time and in excellent condition. Songs are lovely, really peaceful music to put a baby to sleep.
on 3 November 2011
Having trouble getting my 14 month old grand daughter to sleep, when she is staying with us, I decided to buy this cd. I have yet to get past the fourth tune before she is fast asleep.
It has definitly been worth the money and she just loves the tunes. I love just getting her to sleep so easily,sometimes it can be quite a fight if she feels she does not need to sleep.
on 19 June 2009
My daughter is 3 months old and loves listening to this CD. She is usually asleep by the third song.
on 27 November 2012
This CD is truly fantastic and I'm so glad I found it. Our daughter had a LOT of sleep problems (you live and learn!) but this has really helped her transition to a wonderful sleeper, along with a lot of hard work on our part. It is just 45 minutes long, ample time for her to fall asleep, and we bring it everywhere we go. We just pop her in her cot, press play, and leave her to fall asleep. The music is soothing with nothing loud, and having sat in the room on MANY a night, feeding her to sleep, I never found myself getting irritated with it. I especially like the fact that there are no vocals, and that the songs are familiar but not so familiar that my toddler would recognise them and try to dance along! I highly recommend this CD and would buy it for any friends having babies.
on 27 May 2009
This CD is very pleasant to listen to and I'm sure most babies would enjoy it.