on 26 September 2012
I can 100% recomend this album. I searched through all of the different lullaby cd's and listened to as many demo's as possible, eventually choosing this one and the Disney bedtime lullaby album as well. As a musician myself I knew what I was after and found the tracks on this album to be really soothing... not plinky plonky at all. It's now part of my babies bedtime routine and to be honest mine as well, as I find it helps me sleep too.
on 7 May 2010
Our 11 week old baby loves this cd!!
We have played it for her since she came home from the hospital and she seems to still enjoy it when she is getting ready for bed.
Buy a copy of it because it is wworth it.
on 25 October 2010
Bought this last week and my 4 year old loves it. Now playing as i write!! She listens to it as she falls off to sleep.
on 6 May 2013
This is lovely, just what I was looking for! My little girl is almost 2 and had outgrown her baby cd of waves on a beach, so we stopped using it. Shortly after, she went into a bed from a cot, and I had a nightmare at bedtime settling her. Searched for ages to find a cd that wasn't a "baby" album and this is exactly what I was looking for, recognisable tunes, lovely soft music, and not the traditional lullaby album. The first night I played this she settled in her bed straight away, and she now knows it as her "sleepy music" Would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a bedtime cd for a toddler/older child.
on 29 March 2013
I already have lots of lullabies, but it was sooooo worth getting this Disney one! They are very nice and relaxing. Beautiful songs and ones you know from some Disney films. Even if you are not a Disney fan... these Disney Lullabies are THE BEST!!! My advice.... BUY THEM ALL!
on 4 October 2015
Unfortunately I cant give a good review on this as the CD I received is playing songs that are not the Disney songs illustrated on the back. One of them is Londons bridge is falling down??? Sort it out. Maybe I got a dud CD.
on 13 January 2013
Lovely CD. Bought this for a little girl who has many difficulties, including not being able to speak, but she loves listening to music.
on 6 November 2012
Beautiful music, recognisable and relaxing. Once my 8 month old daughter falls asleep, I keep it on to listen to myself! x
on 19 November 2015