5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I've used this cd since my little girl was 12wks and she is now is 34months, and she still asks for it to be put on every night, she has always slept well with it on. My baby is now 8wks and i've just ordered another 1 for to listen to in our room and hopefully it will have the same effect.
Would recommend this to anyone

Ms. K. L. Lowther (England) - See all my reviews
Would recommend this to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soothing!, 14 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
We've got this CD as a present from our friends and it just gives the perfect background music to the evening. We use it when our 5 months old is feeding and drifting off to sleep. We can only recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lullabies for babies and adults, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD with lullabies suitable for babies, children and adults alike. The music lulls you into a nice relaxed state and can be enjoyed anywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, very calming, 6 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
So glad I purchased Baby Einstein - Lullaby Classics. Baby hasn't arrived yet, but I am playing it every night and the CD is just long enough to play before I drop off to sleep. Am hoping it will do the same for baby when he arrives! I have put the other titles in the series on my Christmas List because I am sure baby will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing and tranquil!, 23 July 2008
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
sorry to see that this CD has got a bad review as I think it is wonderful. My son can't go to sleep without it, it really helps him to relax and unwind. I think the fact that it isn't the original version is good, as the tracks are shorter and don't get too loud which is often the case with classical music. I really like listening to it too, I think it is well made!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Mar. 2008
K. Branwhite - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
Have played this CD at bedtime for my daughter since she was born and have found it very calming, perfect as part of her bedtime routine. I believe that she enjoys the music and has learnt to associate the CD with winding down. I think the CD is a lovely introduction to classical music, with the individual tracks being short and played in a perfect style for little ears. I really recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars A missed opportunity, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
We bought a few of these Baby Einstein CDs for our baby boy (so this review concerns all three titles) and to be honest I'm rather disappointed with the content. The tracks are mostly produced with electronic sounds which imitate their acoustic sources. There are a few acoustic solos but overall the sound is sequenced (and in places rather badly too). If I were after a cover of club/dance classics such production would be great, but here, we are talking about acoustic music. The Lullaby Classics CD would benefit from real acoustic instruments especially. I want my baby to hear these compositions as they were suppose to sound - perhaps with simpler arrangements than the original full blown orchestrations, as not to overload our baby's hearing - but nonetheless using acoustic instruments. So, not really 'Baby Einstein', but more like 'Baby Muzak'... I see myself compiling my own selection of gentle and soothing classical music compositions, which really don't need that electronic-computerised approach to benefit my baby boy. :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
I was a bit worried about getting this cd as reading the reviews, it did't seam good. But it is really good, and my little one seams to nod off only after about 2 songs.
It's gret

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Einstein Lullaby, 23 Mar. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my daughter after listening to lots of different cheesy CD's which were unlikely to soothe and relax her! I have to say that this CD is lovely, all 17 tracks are very restful and have certainly calmed and helped my daughter off to sleep - works a treat on husbands too! I must admit that I was a little sceptical about the effectiveness / aims of the Baby Einstein products but can strongly recommend this CD to any parent!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, easy listening, 27 Feb. 2008
claire (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lullaby Classics (Audio CD)
i found the CD nice to listen to, never been a gerat lover of classical music but this CD is calming and relaxing. i play the CD at bath time and at night when winding down. my daughter seems to like it as much as her nursery rhymes. i think this CD would be nice to listen to when you are pregnant. i think it is a nice introduction to classical music.

Baby Einstein: Lullaby Classics