VINE VOICEon 17 December 2012
I am a huge fan of the Muppets and bought this album to enjoy with my children whilst getting into the Christmas spirit. It's worth every penny! We've been playing it non-stop in the car for over a week now and we're still not sick of it. Classics are set against new tracks so it's a really nice mix.

The highlights for me are `Merry Christmas, Baby' by Pepe the Prawn (worth the price of the album on its own) and `Santa Baby' by Miss Piggy.

Wonderful!
on 8 January 2015
Christmas wouldn't be the same with out the Muppet's, no im not talking about my family its the animal puppets singing Christmas classics.

The way Miss Piggy sings Santa Baby I would be worried if I was Kermit, Santa may steal his bacon.

The added bonus of this being part of the Amazon digital means that you can listen to it as soon as you have bought it and have a cd in the post to add to the collection.
on 7 January 2016
For any Muppet-lover, just brilliant. From Miss Piggy's "Santa Baby" to Kermit's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".

This ended up on loop while doing the Christmas decorating - as chosen by my fiancee!
on 23 March 2011
Nice cd, in a really good price, liked all songs, especially number 2.
For all of you who may buy it, Im sure, you will also love last song, where Kermit sings''Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas''..
Such a cute voice...
on 30 August 2012
I really like this muppets cd. I didn't think it could be as good as the 'Christmas Carol' soundtrack cd, but after listening to it over a few times - I think it is as good!
on 13 January 2013
A must have CD to add to the collection for any muppets fan. A wonderful mixture of well known and new songs. It was nice to play something that the whole family loved.
on 3 January 2012
Myself and my husband love this album - it makes our Christmas. Songs are all lively and well sung. Very catchy - You'll be singing them all day long.
on 11 January 2013
This is a must-have for every Muppet fan. It has kept our 2 year old well and truly entertained as we all sang along in the car throughout December!
on 4 February 2013
All ages love the Muppets. This cd really puts you in the Christmas spirit. I would recommend this to any Muppet fans.
on 1 March 2013
It's the muppets what more can you say. Very very good and my grand-daughter (& son) were delighted with it!