5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White Weaves Her Magic.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. CA SMITH

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong link, Amazon.
Please note: if you're reading this on the page for the MP3 download for the Snow White album and you've arrived here by way of the link on the page for the Disney CD, that link is wrong. This is a totally different album, from a stage show. Nothing whatever to do with the Disney film.
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White Weaves Her Magic., 2 Aug. 2014
Mr. CA SMITH (England) - See all my reviews
As far as I am concerned Walt Disney's Snow White is not only my favourite cartoon but also the best cartoon. Like many I first saw it at the cinema as a child and it still captivates me and weaves it magic. Just watch the animation in the scene where Snow White is dancing with the dwarfs in the yodelling silly song, amazing for it's time and still stunning. Some beautiful songs, even though some are surprisingly short. Endearing characters, excitement, humour, romance and some still effectively spooky moments. It just about has everything. One query is why over the years some ballad singers have not performed "One Song" a particularly strong romantic number. This is one of my dersert island films, a true classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Magic :-), 28 Feb. 2015
Mrs. A. M. Chadwick (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I'm a huge Disney fan and I always love having both the film and the soundtrack.

This is such a lovely CD to have as it includes some great songs and some of the score. The songs are composed by Larry Morey and Frank Churchill and they've done an excellent job. It includes the great Disney classics "Some Day My Prince Will Come", "I'm Wishing", "One Song", "Whistle Whilst You Work" and "Heigh - Ho".

The original score which you hear throughout the film is composed by Frank Churchill, Leigh Harline, Larry Morey and Paul J. Smith.

I can highly recommend this for any Disney fan. :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong link, Amazon., 17 Mar. 2013
Amazon Customer (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow White and the seven Dwarfs, 9 July 2013
I ordered this cd to add music to a dvd i produced for our local Inner Wheel club when they raised a considerable amout of money for their charities. The sound track was just what i wanted at a good price and fast delivery.
Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Feb. 2013
very good for a gift for anyone one who loves Disney or Snow white. You will have hours of fun listening to all the tracks from such a great movie !!

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm Wishing!, 16 Dec. 2013
It's OK - but does not evoke the original soundtrack having been 're-organised. A pity - but c'est la vie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
A1BBM (birmingham, west midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Gift for my gran daughter who likes to listen to bed time stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
great thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
ROGER CLARKE (CHICKERELL, WEYMOUTH, UK) - See all my reviews
wonderfull

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful entertainment, 14 Mar. 2010
This must be the best childrens film ever, I watch with my grandchildren at every opportunity