Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 25 August 2007
Very good, well written album, if you have this album but do not have the one that preceeds it (we are not alone), go and buy it, you will not be disappointed. Although the other album has a few better tracks on it like "firefly" this current offering does not disappoint, the album is quite diverse in itself, There are some heavy tracks but also quieter slower tracks with good melodies and fantastic vocals. A good listen.
on 13 February 2008
I thought "Saturate" was really good due to its raw quality and progressive nature with some good structure and catchy songs. I didn't think it had any "hits" on it but the songs made a lasting impression. "We Are Not Alone" was different because it was instantly accessable, had alot of catchy tunes, many of which could have easily been singles and it was just generally a fun album to listen to. "Phobia" didn't captivate me on first listen and whenever I go back to it, I still think the songs are pretty "meh" by BB standards. The two singles Diary of Jane and Breath were pretty good, the best songs on the album probably, and past that, the album doesn't have much depth to it. There are some heavier parts, but I don't think that suits the BB style. I prefer the sound they created on "We Are Not Alone" and hoped they would have stuck to it for this album. If you are a BB fan and don't have this album yet, try it, you might like it, but I didn't as much as I thought I might.
on 1 June 2009
I bought phobia expecting it to be very much like We Are Not Alone, and was surprised at how different it was, but pleasantly so, this starts out strongly with Diary of Jane and doesn't let up until the outro, after which your treated to the acoustic version Diary of Jane.
This is one of those rare albums which is solid from start to finish, a great album and hopefully a great indication of what's to come from this band who are sadly rather unknown here.

This album is most definitely worth the price of the CD.
on 1 March 2014
Dear God, why have I never heard of these guys until now, when I caught a song on a Claymore amv? Immediately ordered this album and love it. Almost every song on this album is good enough to stand alone, with five too close to call a favourite. Sick of almost all modern music I have been searching the past for great bands I've never heard of, and this is seriously good rock music. Don't know anything about them over in England, doubt they're still together, but there are several albums in the back catalogue for me to get through and I now actually have something music-based to look forward to.
on 5 October 2012
This album is just amazing. Every song one after another is quality through and through. Ben is an insanely talented artist with incredible vocals. Phobia along with dear agony are two of the best albums from start to finish I have ever listened to.

I urge anyone who is interested in beautiful music to give this album a go. I don't listen to a lot of rock generally but breaking Benjamin is an incredible exception!

So many great tracks on this one. Diary of jane...breath...evil angel...dance with the devil...had enough...you fight me.

Its awesome.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 November 2011
This group is a recent discovery of mine and I must say I think they are brilliant and absolutely underrated. My eldest son was listening to The Diary of Jane, which he had added as an intro to one of his wrestling games, which is how I was introduced to their music. It is gritty, hard and yet at the same time they mix subtle tones into their rock. Dance with the Devil makes my spine tingle with musical delight. If you haven't listened to one of their tracks I highly recommend you do, because you are missing out on some great music.
on 28 July 2010
I first heard Breaking Benjamin at the start of the Moto GP on TV and did a music recognition on my phone. I had never listened to them before and this album certainly didn't disappoint. A great mixture of songs and I'm looking forward to buying more Breaking Benjamin.
on 25 May 2015
In addition to the songs listed in the product description there is a 14th track that features a remix of The Diary of Jane. My son finds the music on this CD quite relaxing.
on 9 January 2014
This album has most of my favourite Breaking Benjamin songs on it - including the accoustical version of diary of jane.
I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the genre (:
on 23 June 2009
Id heard some of their songs on youtube and thought hmm why not buy the album... im so glad i did! it is AMAZING!!
if your thinking about buyin... but it! its ace:D