Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 7 June 2013
You'll be in My Heart is one of my favorite all time songs. I sing it for my nieces before bed and will sing it for my children as well. Phil Collins interprets music and it touches your soul. If you haven't heard this, then you are missing out on something quite epic. I have goosebumps right now just listening to it.

And the movie itself is one that makes me cry each time I watch it. Must revisit soon. Super Soundtrack!!!
on 31 May 2013
This album is absolutely incredible. If you are hesistating to buy it because it may be too childish or because you don't particularly like Phil Collins, you're making a mistake. I don't have a better album on my ipod and that's quite something considering it's from a disney film. Buy it!
on 30 January 2006
If you don't like Phil Collins then this is definitely not the soundtrack for you as he provides all of the vocals but his voice works really well with a score that proves Disney hasn't lost its touch with the music. Most Tarzan fans will instantly recognise 'You'll be in my Heart' and 'Strangers like Me'and in fact from looking at the track listing it might seem like this soundtrack has little more to offer. However, it is the instrumentals that link Disney's trademark power ballads together that really make this album.
I'm a huge Disney fan and I always love having both the film and the soundtrack.

I bought originally whilst on one of my trips to Walt Disney World.

This is such a lovely CD to have, there are some beautiful songs for this film. The songs are composed by Phil Collins he did an excellent job. They include the Disney classics "You'll be in my heart" and "Two Worlds"

The original score which you hear throughout the film is by Mark Mancina.

I can highly recommend this for any Disney fan. :-)
on 11 January 2011
Being a Phil Collins fan this was always an album I was going to get, along with Brother Bear. And I was really looking forward to it. It did arrive late but I did it order it around the New Year so it's probably a mishap on my side. The album itself was really good. Some amazing tracks in there. However, I didn't really like the constant repeat of certain songs just because the were different lengths ect. It was rather tiresome. But other than that, an amazing album. Certainly worth it's price.
on 21 May 2012
Unforgettable! I truely love this beautiful soundtrack and movie!! Disney made Tarzan, the hero, so beautiful, kind, primitive and very gentle. Imagine I was in the jungle, Tarzan, that Disney character for real I imagined, gently came up on me and whispers gorilla in my ear, he put his hand on to mine, and holds me very close like a gentle Neanderthal and he also takes me to the wonders of his world. How imaginable.
on 6 January 2013
Having grown up watching Disney movies, this soundtrack is one of the ones that stands out. Emotive and very moving! It stands the test of time and your never too old for Disney!! Also, I purchased the MP3 version of this album, which was very quick and easy, by redeeming Amazon's download promotion. So thank you Amazon!! :)
on 29 July 2012
absolutely awesome collection of songs and music from PC... I am not a fan of his but this is brilliant. This is a great soundtrack to get younger kids interested in music, listening rather that watching and listening is often a nice change for kids, don't done enough in my opinion...
on 18 April 2000
My son celebrated his 2nd birthday yesterday and his birthday treat was a trip to Eurodisney in Paris. A clear favourite was the Tarzan show which we went to twice - he raved about the monkeys so much I bought the CD - a huge hit. Not only is it amazing that a 2 yr old can relate the songs to a show he loved, but he just loves to sing and dance to this cd. Having this will make car travel much less boring and much more fun ! The cd is a great companion to the Disney readalong book also as you can relate the characters in the book to the different pieces of music - especially Terk, and Tarzan and Jane. The instrumental pieces are a great way of energy burning for toddlers by dancing or playing along on the drums.. For parents, the music is pleasant, but the pleasure for me is in my sons' enjoyment of it !
on 6 November 1999
Far different from the comforting Alan Menken and Howard Ashman masterpieces, Tarzan changes Disney and our expectations for good. Whether this is good or bad is up to the individual, but you will not be disappointed with this soundtrack. If you're a Disney follower and you buy this CD you will begin a different strand of music taste since this score is so fresh and different. Mixed feelings about the singer disappeared for me when you learn that the soundtrack is musical narrative rather than full-blown musical farce as in 'Aladdin' or 'Mulan'. A great CD for Disney fans who don't mind change. A bad CD choice for traditionalists. Tarzan's a hunky thing though! Lol!