5.0 out of 5 stars It's on repeat in the car!
It's been 8 months since I ordered this CD for my Mickey Mouse loving daughter. She is now still only 2 years and 5 months, but still asks me to play it every time she gets in the car. She now even sings along and knows nearly all of the words.

Published on 6 Aug. 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!
Kids like it- voices of characters singing but only really recognised hotdog and theme tune songs despite watching program a lot! Think it might have been better to buy disney theme tune cd with other programs on too instead but we wanted hot dog song too. It's ok but think it will get annoying in the car!!!
Published 14 months ago by Debbie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's on repeat in the car!, 6 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)

It has the Clubhouse theme tune, Mousekadoer and Hotdog songs that appear on the show. However, if you have watched as many episodes as I have, you'll know that the the remaining songs are all "inspired" by the story lines covered and don't actually feature on the shows. The majority of the songs do actually feature the real voices of Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy etc. so that's good enough for me. These songs are either well known tunes or very catchy and easy to sing along to, so don't be put off that they aren't on the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to listen to, 26 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
Bought this for my 18mth old who loves watching Disney Junior. He enjoys listening to it in the car and so do I, it sometimes serves as a mood uplift for me as a few of the track lyrics are quite funny especially the ones by Professor Ludwig Von Drake, makes me chuckle everytime I listen to it. I would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cd, 24 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
Brought for my nephew who is a huge Mickey Mouse fan. He loves dancing away to the songs on this cd. A excellent gift for any Mickey Mouse fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
Bought This As A Gift For My One Year Old For Being Good & She Loves It. She Also Picked It Herself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse-catastic, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
I have to still dance and sing to this but shows how great this is

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Central!!, 3 Jan. 2010
TeachASD (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
My daughter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV so we bought the sound track for her First Birthday. She absolutely loves it! Although we didn't recognise all the songs to start with the most popular main ones are there and we have soon learnt the less familiar ones as we have to play it in the car alot!!
A must buy for all those Mickey Fans out there!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok!, 13 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 21 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my 3yr old, she didn't know all the songs although she's a big fan of Clubhouse, but enjoys listening to the cheerful tunes, and is obviously getting to know them better the more she listens. Also, as a bonus to parents, the CD is not too monotonous to listen to over and over!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Mickey!, 3 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
My kids love the show and it's one of the few who's music I enjoy too. We have it on the car and I originally bought it for a themed birthday party. It went down well with kids and adults alike. Great fun songs if you're fed up of the usual nursery rhyme cd's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Outdated, 19 Feb. 2009
A Customer (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Audio CD)
Bought this for my little girl who loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but she didnt recognise the majority of the tracks - think they must be from quite a while ago. It does however have the intro and Hotdog songs on it which kept her nice and quiet in the car!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›