5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing
Published on 21 Jan. 2009 by Iva

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmm.
My daugther doesn't like this at all, she can't detect the songs, from the purely instrumental versions that are on this lullaby CD. She wont even let me put it on.
Published on 27 Feb. 2010 by Mrs. Lisa-jane Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 21 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I stumbled over this CD by a chance elsewhere but I was searching Amazon to get further copies for my friends. I think that it is pretty amazing. Once you and your child will listen to it together you probably find that he/she will love it. Suitable for newborns and I think much nicer than Mozart (can be a bit heavy at times). My son (18 months now) is "joyful little monkey" but loves listening to it at bedtime. Most recommended. Dont be put off by the commertial appearence on the cover.

Iva

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect CD to play whilst settling into a bedtime routine, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
Excellent calming music. This has helped our son settle when going off to sleep. He has associated this music with sleep and now settles in his cot alone. It also sends mummy and daddy off to sleep!! Sweet dreams!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing and Relaxing, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
My little one is not much of a sleeper so I was looking for music to help her settle down at bedtime. I listened to just about all the lullaby MP3 samples on Amazon. I wanted something instrumental and relaxing. I decided on this one and Disney Lullaby and Goodnight, both comprised of classic songs reinterpreted by Fred Mollin. I put both CDs onto my ipod, attached it to speakers and set the playlist to repeat. We co-sleep so the music had to be tolerable for all 3 of us. It is and then some. It's very soothing and relaxing. We all sleep better with these lullabies playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 20 May 2010
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
This was a great purchase. The cd is very calming, soothing and has beautiful music. My baby and I love it. Definitely reccommend it as part of nightime routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
As another customer, it reminds me of my childhood and never mind putting it on for my baby girl to go to sleep to - I want it to drift off to!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD -- and I'm sure Abby will too!, 9 Sept. 2002
This review is from: Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I love this CD! It was given to me as a gift at a baby shower, and I already listen to it almost daily! The musical selection is excellent, and it's just so soft, relaxing and peaceful. I'm sure that when Abby is born she'll love it, and I'm looking forward to using it as part of her bedtime routine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blends Nicely into the Background, 7 Jun. 2009
N. Mccaul "New Mum with No Clue" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I have a few lullaby cds for my baby, but this one is the most listenable by a mile! The disney themes reminded me of my own childhood, and, because there is no singing, they don't become repetitive and annoying like some other cd's I could mention. I have spent hours in my childs bedroom at night (colic), this always kept me calm and thats half the battle. Totally recommended-more for mum and/or dad, and baby seems to like it too!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sends our baby to sleep!, 9 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
Our baby seems to enjoy the lullabies on this album - they calm him down and help him get to sleep during the day and at night. Even makes me feel a bit sleepy!

5.0 out of 5 stars very soothing, 11 July 2009
Ms. Roxanne Gillie "Roxanne Gillie" (Borders, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
This cd is really nice, it has gentle music on it. I bought two lullabie cd's as they were such a good price !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but we prefer another in the series., 30 April 2010
J. Simpson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I also purchased 'Disney lullaby and Goodnight' alongside this cd, which personally I prefer to listen to whilst giving my 3 month old daughter her bedtime feed, I just find the songs more enjoyable. But both do the job! We initially bought a classical cd designed for babies, but found the crescendos and variation of tempo would often jolt her awake just as she was dropping off. These cds have been far more successful.

Disney's Lullaby Album