VINE VOICEon 26 June 2009
Really cute games but is it me or are more of these multi games mere copies of previously released games in different titles.
Basketball for instance has been done almost identical.
Lawndarts released identical.
Horseshoes identical.
Having said that it is very addictive and a fun addition to the great wii portfolio, I have XBOX and PS3 but by far the Wii is the most playable.
on 13 February 2010
We have 2 children aged 3 and 4 - so wanted something they could join in with. This is for 3+ but hasn't been thought through for this age group.

Firstly, it is really annoying that lots of games (water pistols and racing) are locked out. I assume they will come in later as we progress - but we never get to finish games (you have to reach a certain score)as they are too hard (even for us adults) so we get bored very quickly and never get to the necessary score. I must point out we are pretty good at wii sports and wii fit - so don't think it is us!!

Graphics are poor compared to nintendo games and there is only 1 girl character top choose from (and she's a goth!). You can't use your Mii characters.

It doesn't seem to save scores from one session to the next -but that's maybe because we always quit before we finish. All in all a frustrating and ultimately boring game. If tempted try before you buy so you know if it suits you - others seem to love it - can't imagine why!
on 17 April 2012
A large selection of games but unfortunately most of the games we played do not appear to be very sensitive to the players' actions compared to games by Nintendo (where slight movements are quickly picked up). This very soon became a problem as the majority involve the same repetitive throwing or swinging action and we found we had to swing our arms quite forcefully to achieve any result and it seemed to get worse as the games progressed (which wasn't very far for me as it got painful!) The kids found the other games which are just 'button' controlled equally difficult to play. We've now given up on this one!
on 5 August 2011
Seller sent this item out fast via post, I would recommened this seller.
At a low price this is worth buying. Good set of games.
on 11 September 2010
You get stuck on one level where you have to get a certain score. Too hard and VERY repetitive gameplay. DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!
on 18 August 2010
Some games a little tricky for youngsters and can go on for much longer than you expect
on 8 December 2011
very funny watching my mum (63) yease old to try this game. LOL all. this must be the the laugh of this year.
on 19 February 2012
This is family entertainment at its best. Instead of abandoning the kids to play Wii games in another room, the whole family can spend time together having fun. It is also good for showing kids that sometimes Mum and Dad can be better than them with computer games! Most of the games appeal equally to adults and kids, especially when played together - no mean feat in a video game. Sorry - I used this review for a similar Wii DVD, but it applies equally to this one.
on 7 June 2009
Apparently the makers of thie game gave H.M. the Queen this along with a gold plated Wii Console - I just hope Her Majesty doesn't judge the Will too harshly on this offering. Yes there are lots of games, but many are too hard for the 3+ rating given. It is aimed at a very youg audience and is very cutesy, but the control elements are very vague.

Personally, I would recommend waiting for the new Sports Island which looks much more fun, especially if the new motion sensor lives up to he hype.

I gave it three stars for variety and volume, but really it deserves only two.
on 30 December 2011
Arrived promptly. My randchildren were pleased. A few games a wee bit complicated for the younger ones. Overall very pleased.