5.0 out of 5 stars good bright budget headlamp
Published on 29 Jun. 2010 by zephaniah

2.0 out of 5 stars Will do
Not very bright, but will do the job.Bought it for the wife as she pinched my last one,
so I replaced it with an LED lenser ( she's not getting that ) now hers has packed in,
so this one will do.
Published on 14 Feb. 2011 by Mr. John Mcallister

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good bright budget headlamp, 29 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
3 brightness settings plus flash mode, takes 3 AAA batteries, bright for price, a bit bulky but light enough to be comfortable, mine is used for work, it has taken a few knocks and still works ok, though I wouldn't call it heavy-duty, It seems shower proof but I haven't used it in heavy rain yet. Adjustable beam angle so it can be used on a bicycle, though not legally without a BSI approved bike light.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright lamp: head band a little small., 14 Nov. 2010
Dr. Keith A. Moseley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
The head band is a little tight (but I have a big head). The light is bright, even at the single LED setting, and has a flashing feature if the user wants to be noticed by traffic. There are no batteries included (increasingly unusual). A useful bit of kit, whether plumbing in tight corners or putting the bins out in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 3 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
I bought this to take on our family camping holiday to France. It worked very well and did the job it is supposed to do. My only slight reservation is that the adjustable head bands are not THAT adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellowstone 19led Head lamp, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
I RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE OF THESE HEAD LAMPS AND I AM COMPLEATLY HAPPY WITH IT IT HAS GOOD BATTERY LIFE I USE RECHARGABLE BATTERYS FOR CONVIENIANCE I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE BRIGHTNESS OF JUST USING ONE LED WHICH I FIND DOES THE JOB AND IF I NEED MORE LIGHT THERE IS PLENTY MORE ON HAND WITH THE EASY TO USE BUTTON THE LIGHT IS VERY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR I DRIVE HGVS AND USE THE LIGHT TO CHECK OVER THE VEHICLES BEFORE STARTING OFF AS IT IS ALWAYS DARK WHEN I START WORK I HOPE THIS REVIEW IS OF HELP

4.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
It was a little fiddly to get the battery pack in and seated securely. At first, the battery pack seemed loose and so the light kept going out. I finally got the fit just right and over my camping trip, the light worked well and provided light on very dark nights in remote locations in the country.

It has varying degrees of brightness, which is very useful.

I have given 4 out of 5 stars because getting the batteries in is fiddly and I am still not sure how I made it stable and secure. (I am one for reading manuals and following instructions to the letter)

2.0 out of 5 stars Will do, 14 Feb. 2011
Mr. John Mcallister "Johnboy" (N'Ireland) - See all my reviews
so this one will do.

4.0 out of 5 stars 19 LED Head light, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
Reasonably price, Bright light. Comfortable to wear. I use it for running on unlit country lanes and does the job. Only issue is I had one before, worked well for a couple of years using rechargeable batteries, took them out reached them overnight put them back in turned the light on and something blew in it. Not as robust as more expensive units but value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 7 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
Easily operated in situ on yer bonce and gives a great light. What more could you ask for? I use it for night walking in the (mainly) Kent countryside and North Downs.

4.0 out of 5 stars headlamp, 5 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
easy to use been out workin in the rain tonight and still workin well good for the money

4.0 out of 5 stars bulky but good value, 30 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Yellowstone 19 LED Headlamp - Black, 1 Pack (Sports)
Quite a bulky head torch but good value and excelent quick delivery. At £5 you can't really go wrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›