5.0 out of 5 stars TP Junior Swing seat
Published on 13 Aug 2010 by Caroline

2.0 out of 5 stars How long's a piece of rope!!
Published on 21 Sep 2012 by Katy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars TP Junior Swing seat, 13 Aug 2010
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
I have 14 mth old twin girls. I purchased the double swing from TP which only had the older seats included so I looked around for baby seats so my girls could use the swings. The cheapest I could find were through Amazon so I ordered. Unfortunately one of the seats had a side section missing making it impossible to use as it supports the seat. This of course was not Amazons fault. However I followed Amazons return procedure on the sunday night online ,a collection was made of the faulty item the next day and the new perfect swing was delivered on the Tuesday, very impressed!!!
The swing itself is as you see in the picture. The swing can be wiped down as being outside mine has got water marks from the rain we continually have and the odd bit of bird poo.

My girls absoloutely love the swing and throw a fit when I get bored of pushing them and take them off. Its a cheaper alternative to the hard plastic seats I have seen and in my opinion better as its flexible and probably more comfortable for the child.

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent, 26 April 2011
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
Very happy bought it for my neice when she was about 8months old, she is nearly 2 now and still loves it, very easy to attach. mesh material so dosent get wet or go a funny colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Swing, 14 Feb 2010
D. Wellings (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
This is a stong swing off simple construction, is easy sited, and will bring a smile to any childs face.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll give this a big Bow Wow!, 12 July 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
Lovely sturdy comfy seat. Built quality is amazing, ropes feel good. Just perfect.
Going to order another one. Yes it isn't cheap but it is well worth the extra money compared to the injection molded tat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sep 2010
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
Excellent. Bought it for my 10 months-old son. Keeps him all comfortable and secure. Very easy to clean. Would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars How long's a piece of rope!!, 21 Sep 2012
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
We bought this for our daughter's 1st birthday along with the TP Kingfisher swing frame. Having done our research knowing it would be compatible we were disappointed to discover this is not strictly true. Firstly the plastic fixings on the ropes on the seat do not fit over the metal fixings on the frame, but you can remove these and put just the rope loops onto the frame. Secondly the adjustable ropes on the shortest length (when the frame is at full height) mean the swing seat touches the ground! We phoned the manufacturer to see if we could get shorter ropes only to be asked to measure the ropes and told all of them are that length. We have tied knots in the ropes to shorten them but we don't feel this means the seat should be described as compatible!

You can use the swing on the "half" height frame but then the swinging arc is very short and not satisfactory.

Having said this the swing seat is a good design, it's just a shame the manufacturer hadn't made shorter ropes!

5.0 out of 5 stars safe and sturdy, 14 Sep 2009
Kim Hillier (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
This seat was ordered for my grandsons to accompany a new swing frame. It is ready to use and needs no assembly. It is safe and sturdy and the boys love it. I am very impressed with both the product and the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 April 2009
L. Savage - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
Brilliant for my 2 year old, she loves her swing and this seat is very comfortable and well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely swing seat, 10 Oct 2009
L. G. Bennett (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
I love this swing seat as it is a soft plastic so really comfortable and seems to stay looking clean although left outside all the time. It comes with carabiner clips attached to the rope so can easily fit on and off the frame. All round I am very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: TP Junior Swing Seat (Toy)
my grandson has never been off it ,he absolutely loves it .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›