5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful no nonsence book
Published on 28 Sep 2008 by Trimurti

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the principles of Ayurveda and Yoga so was really ...
Love the principles of Ayurveda and Yoga so was really happy to find a book that represented them both but sadly I did not like this books lay out at all. I dip in occasionally but not a book that I would recommend.
Published 3 months ago by Samantha Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars A really useful no nonsence book, 28 Sep 2008
This review is from: Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy (Paperback)
Since I bought this book it has been a constant companion and has given me ideas and insights into my own practice and teaching. I have taught Yoga and studied and practised Ayurveda for over 20 years. It is rare to find a book that offers such clarity and depth of knowledge and understanding whilst at the same time remaining simple, practical and down to earth. This is a potential future Yoga/Ayurveda classic and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 24 Jan 2010
This review is from: Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy (Paperback)
What a great book, I teach Classical Hatha Yoga and as such also have an interest in Ayurveda, simply because when I did my training in India they also had an Ayurvedic Doctor and Clinic within the Ashram grounds. This book is not only explaining the very deep subject matter of Yoga with ease but also Ayurveda as well. Mukunda Stiles, definately knows his stuff. The asanas for specific doshas is brilliant and I have already incorporated a couple of the series into my class, because they have a good flow to them....Brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ayurvedic yoga therapy, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy (Paperback)
An excellent book. I have two books already by mukunda stiles and this like the others is clear to understand and practical. Containing wonderful flowing sequences for each of the doshas. A must for those interested in Ayurveda and for yoga teachers who want to take their study of Ayurveda and yoga therapy to deeper levels. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 19 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy (Kindle Edition)
An excellent book!
Ayervedic concepts are given first, then Vinyasas for each of the Doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha are well described and illustrated.
A book of knowledge. Easy to read and insightful. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the principles of Ayurveda and Yoga so was really ..., 14 Sep 2014

Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy