5.0 out of 5 stars Looking after my highlighted hair, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Cleanse by Label M Colour Stay Shampoo 300ml (Personal Care)
The cost of highlighting my hair is expensive so I was recommended by my hairdresser to use this product to prolong the colours. It works for me and although the perfume is not fantastic but not unpleasant either like the conditioner it is very economical to use and a little goes along way. The result is great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely products, 29 Nov. 2013
Arrived before time and well packaged. Products smell gorgeous and leave my hair shining and soft as well as protecting colour. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that I am using again, 6 May 2013
I had this recommended by my hairdresser and its great. I always check price and therefore used this site due to budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars label m, 7 April 2013
good quality. it arrived on time. i would recommend this product to all of my female friends, colleagues and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Oct. 2014
quick delivery- no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this, 5 Mar. 2014
I like this shampoo, my hairdresser recommended this brand as reliable. I use it almost daily with Label M conditioner. But as I never stay with the same shampoo won't buy again.

Cleanse by Label M Colour Stay Shampoo 300ml