5.0 out of 5 stars great
This is light and effective and doesn't make the hair too sticky. I have tried other products and apart from Kerastase, this one beats the lot!
Published on 15 Nov 2010 by pb

The header says all I have to say about the product - ooh, I should say that the packaging is nice.
Published 14 months ago by Zak Loverman

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
Tutto ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Crispy curley hair, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Toni & Guy Label.m Leave In Conditioner 298 ml (Misc.)
This seems to be a combination of conditioner and gel. Handy if you like to have crispy curls. If you want your style to last all day; it will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars leave in conditioner, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Toni & Guy Label.m Leave In Conditioner 298 ml (Misc.)
Great for increasing thickness of hair, very very little needed. Use either afer shampooing or to give a boost in between washes, just dot a little on hands, rub together ans run through hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuk! Leaves my hair feeling gungey and rough like it has glue in it, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Toni & Guy Label.m Leave In Conditioner 298 ml (Misc.)
I think this depends upon some varience in opinion over what the purpose of a leave-in conditioner ought to do. For myself, I want leave-in conditioner to leave my hair feeling like it does when Ive just used normal conditioner: soft, sleek, and light-but-not-staticky. This product doesnt do this at all for me. It seems aimed at someone who also wants it to make their hair stuck together...possibly for styling afterwards. And - yes - I used it correctly.
The even more annoying thing is that I bought this to replace a tube of leave-in conditioner from same brand...but now not available. How far from the tree is it possible to fall? I have a friend whos a stylist at one of their salons. I was polite . He saw my bottle, I gave a vague smile and a nod when he asked, and so he bought me an extra bottle as a present for something Id done for him. What a worldwhat a world what a world!

Toni & Guy Label.m Leave In Conditioner 298 ml