5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent!, 4 July 2011
This review is from: Condition by Label M Honey & Oat Conditioner 300ml (Personal Care)
Very good for fine Nordic hair. I love the scent too! Label m definitely is the best hair product series there is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab conditioner, 29 Jun 2010
Great smell and very nourishing. I have chemically stripped and coloured hair and this replenishes it completely. All other conditioners make my hair quite dry and frizzy, brittle-like. This is definately worth buying. In fact, the Label M range is well worth investigating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair products, 30 May 2014
This product has totally nourished my hair after some bad salon dying experiences.
My hair is now back to its natural colour and lots of people have commented on how full and healthy it looks.
You only need a little of the conditioner and it lasts for months depending on hair length.
I have tried many expensive and "organic/natural" hair conditioners and shamppos and this is by far the best.
I will always use this product and worth every penny along with H & O shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 29 Sep 2013
First introduced to this in my new hairdressers, loved the smell & even happier with the fact that I can say this is the best product I have ever applied to my fine, slightly over stressed hair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 26 Feb 2013
I love this stuff! They use it in the tony and guy hair salons so I thought I'd buy it for myself, leaves your hair soft and shiny and the smell is just to die for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Aug 2014