Format: DVD|Change
Price:£14.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 16 November 2010
This was an awkward season in some ways - not least for the sad challenge of having to replace the character of Monk's long-suffering psychiatrist - but, although the episodes are uneven, the general standard is still high, and the leading performance is so wonderfully clever and funny and sometimes moving that any quibbles are put to one side. If you love the show, you will want this.
on 1 April 2010
This penultimate season should have been released last year (2009), instead we get a release date of early April 2010, then it is rescheduled for 7th June, now, rumour has it, it is being delayed again until 23rd August. WHY!!! When so many substandard programmes are released quickly, why do we have to wait (and wait and wait...) for this quality release. Come on, let's get a fixed date - preferably this century!

Oh, the series... An excellent show about a OCD detective, brilliant in a Columbo sort of way, but different enough to be original. Good scripts and good actors. Well worth viewing - if it ever gets released. 01 April 2010
on 20 March 2011
i am a fan and unfortunately here in west australia
we stopped at i think series 5. so i am happy that series 7 was available.

i enjoy his Columbo style and the star has hang ups. i only wish the
series continued here.

ted turner
on 3 March 2013
Monk is my favourite TV show. Monk has got better and better with every season but I really love season 7 as there is so many great episodes and a lot of great guest stars.
on 7 February 2014
Monk is the character my grandchildren, 9 and 15, like to sit and watch when we relax together. The character is captivating and each of the main players 'fit' so well.
on 27 December 2011
I love Monk and his weirness and I like following the stream of his strange resoning.The price was excellent and thus I could complete my Monk series.
VINE VOICEon 15 February 2010
The 7th season of Monk is excellent. The first episode Mr Monk Buys A House sees Monk looking for a new shrink after Dr Kroger dies - this episode is dedicated to the late Stanley Kamel who sadly died before this series stated filming. The episode is dedicated to him. The rest of the season is just as good. The plots are well thought out (particually Mr Monk And The Genious and Mr Monk And The Magician spring to mind),and Monk is just as clever and funny as in previous seasons - Tony Shalhoub is perfect in the role.

The dvd set is nicely presented in 4 thin amary cases in a cardboard case. There is a nice selection of extras including video commentaries on some episodes, the making of the episode Mr Monk And The Payoff and a promotional ad for Monk P. I. This is the American dvd and is region coded 1 so you will need a dvd player which plays this region code. Anybody who thinks Monk has "jumped the shark" is wrong - this season is just as good as the rest and well worth watching.
on 17 September 2010
We have just finished watching series 7 of monk.We are big fans of the series and are eagerly waiting for series 8
on 3 January 2012
great tv show , enjoyable rite from season 1 to season 8 . great service too and so so so cheap thanks again
on 6 July 2013
I love the Monk series and can look at them over and over again and laugh out loud every time.