5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 April 2012
Lgal75 (Angus, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denby Natural Pearl Jug, Small (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased this along with the matching sugar bowl when they were on special offer, so the price was great. I already have the teapot and small mugs, so this completed my teaset. I love the natural pearl collection, the colour lovely and subtle with a nice sheen, no fussy design, something I will be unlikely to get fed up with. I would like to have a complete collection including the dinner service, but see the line is being discontinued which is shame, so I had better hurry up and buy the rest of the pieces before they disappear. I think the quality is what I would expect from Denby and I am getting plenty of use from the items I have. I would recommend this collection to anyone looking for quality pieces, subtle in colour and a change from white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Denby Natural Pearl small jug, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Denby Natural Pearl Jug, Small (Kitchen & Home)
This is a cute small jug, the one I received is more a pearl blush than white but I love the colour, great quality.

Denby natural pearl opens new browser window
  www.replacements.com/Denby   -   Replacements.com Carries Thousands of Denby Patterns, Old and New!
     Denby Pottery Sale Now On opens new browser window
  www.ecookshop.co.uk/Denby-Pottery   -   Up To 50% Off Denby Pottery. + Free Delivery On Orders Over £50!
     Natural and Exotic Pearls opens new browser window
  www.pearlparadise.com/   -   Use Code MOM15% for Extra 15% Off! Free Delivery by Mother's Day.

Denby Natural Pearl Jug, Small