5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BED
I was recommeded to use this bed for camping and I haven't looked back.
I bought a stand up pump (so much quicker than a foot pump) which is perfect and means it takes about 3 -5 mins to blow up.
I don't understand the problem the other reviewer had - i personally would never blow it up with my lungs - I can imagine it would take ages!

My daughter...
Published on 22 April 2010 by Fi P

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money
Don't waste your money. I bought this for my two year old to sleep on when visiting family. The sides are good and stay inflated which stopped her rolling off - but the middle where she slept was deflated every morning so she was basically lying on the floor. The middle is no thicker than a lilo that you would have at the beach.
Published 1 month ago by McB

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BED, 22 April 2010
Fi P "Fi" (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
I was recommeded to use this bed for camping and I haven't looked back.

My daughter loves that it is pink. We love that once blown up, it stays blown up unlike so many other cheap ones. This bed is now used anywhere we go with the kids when they can't have their own bed.
I will be buying a blue one for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bed, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
Due to an international move, my daughter, a large just-turned-three year old, has been sleeping on this bed for three weeks now. We have not had to pump it up at all apart from the first time, and she sleeps as well on here as on her expensive normal mattress. It is a fantastic bed, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded all expectations!, 28 Jun. 2011
Ms. J. Brooks (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
This little blow up bed (We have it in blue) has really exceeded all my expectations.I ordered it in desperation after my grandson kept falling out of a much more expensive blow-up bed and I had to return a Ready Bed as it made the most horrendous noises all night every time my grandson even moved slightly. Because of the price I was surprised to see what good quality it was- much better than the photo. It took about 5 mins to inflate with a 'bellows' foot pump, much better than the battery operated one I tried, which I was surprised about. These foot pumps are very easy to find- all big supermarkets and a major high street 'warehouse' store have them (cost £5-£7). Because of the flock covering it makes hardly any noise when the child moves, and the high sides stop them rolling off. My grandson is a very tall 3 year old so I wondered how long it would last him but I reckon at least until about 6 years. The bed stays very well inflated- I have used it for 5 days without having to put any extra air. He sleeps 12 hours at a time on this so it must be comfortable and I wish I had found this before wasting money on other more expensive airbeds- fantastic value for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 10 Jan. 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Sun camp air bed with side cushions, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
This product burst the third time it was used by a three year old who had only used it for sleeping in

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap bed that does the trick, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
In comparison to other put-me-up beds out there this is good value for money. Only used it twice so far but our 2 yr old slept through both times. There's plenty of room for her without it taking up to much space. It is more like a lilo than the thickness of an adult airbed but what do you expect for the price. My husband blew this up with lungs alone and it was fine, the only difficulty is the large valve for the bumper, trying to get the stopper in without the air shooting back out is near impossible. Overall, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a young child, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
The product was delivered quickly. The camp bed is an occasional bed for when my cousins 2yr old comes to stay. It was the first time she hadn't slept in a cot so was a good alternative. The bed was a great idea for a young child and easy to use and store so would recommend instead of a regular airbed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for camping, 19 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
We bought this for sleep overs and camping. My girls love it and slept well on them. They are quick and easy to inflate and deflate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler bed, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
Our granddaughter is 18 months and was not happy in our travel cot.

We tried this as an alternative and she loves it and sleeps well.

Just have to mindful if they wake up there is nothing to contain them.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact bed, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
It was as described very compact when not in use would differently recommend this to my family and friends one happy child