5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BED
I was recommeded to use this bed for camping and I haven't looked back.
I bought a stand up pump (so much quicker than a foot pump) which is perfect and means it takes about 3 -5 mins to blow up.
I don't understand the problem the other reviewer had - i personally would never blow it up with my lungs - I can imagine it would take ages!

My daughter...
Published on 22 April 2010 by Fi P

3.0 out of 5 stars airbed
I bought this for my two and a half year old daughter and it is just the job. But, beware that while the blurb tells you nothing about blowing it up, it does take a specific pump which is not included, and also not very easy to get hold of (not on amazon, for eg). You can, if you have a lot of puff, blow it up by mouth, but its clearly designed to be inflated by pump, so...
Published on 7 Aug 2009 by TK

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BED, 22 April 2010
Fi P "Fi" (UK, Surrey) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
I was recommeded to use this bed for camping and I haven't looked back.

My daughter loves that it is pink. We love that once blown up, it stays blown up unlike so many other cheap ones. This bed is now used anywhere we go with the kids when they can't have their own bed.
I will be buying a blue one for my son.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bed but be warned, 26 July 2009
Mrs. L. M. Patel "Peardrop" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
THis airbed is fantastic, bought it for my 3 year old son to go camping and was great not having to take travel cot. He was very excited with his new airbed, so excited that he couldn't stop jumping on it.
We had 2 camping trips, both for a week and he slept so well, thought we had the ultimate toddler bed. However, his manic enthusiasm for the airbed resulted in a burst seam, there is a repair kit supplied but I'm not sure we'll be able to fix it. There are clear warnings on the bed not to jump or stand on it (ever tried stopping a 3 year old from jumping on things?!) so I can't blame the quality of the item and I would still highly recommend it, in fact, I've just ordered another one! So if you're thinking about getting one, go ahead, it's a fantastic airbed, just restrain your child!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for out two little ones, 24 Jun 2009
S. Gray (London) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these for my daughters aged 6 months and 2 1/2 for a camping trip. The raised edges were enough to keep them on the bed and they both slept soundly for three nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eazy Bed, 20 Sep 2009
Mrs. Martha Cowie (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Bed was a good size and very comfortable , my grandson enjoyed sleeping in it he told his mum he had slept in a swimming pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars toddler camp bed, 8 Oct 2010
Great product. A good size for my 3 yr old girl and the raised sides stopped her rolling out of bed (like she did when I used her big sister's ready bed for her).

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded all expectations!, 28 Jun 2011
Ms. J. Brooks (london) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
This little blow up bed (We have it in blue) has really exceeded all my expectations.I ordered it in desperation after my grandson kept falling out of a much more expensive blow-up bed and I had to return a Ready Bed as it made the most horrendous noises all night every time my grandson even moved slightly. Because of the price I was surprised to see what good quality it was- much better than the photo. It took about 5 mins to inflate with a 'bellows' foot pump, much better than the battery operated one I tried, which I was surprised about. These foot pumps are very easy to find- all big supermarkets and a major high street 'warehouse' store have them (cost 5-7). Because of the flock covering it makes hardly any noise when the child moves, and the high sides stop them rolling off. My grandson is a very tall 3 year old so I wondered how long it would last him but I reckon at least until about 6 years. The bed stays very well inflated- I have used it for 5 days without having to put any extra air. He sleeps 12 hours at a time on this so it must be comfortable and I wish I had found this before wasting money on other more expensive airbeds- fantastic value for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camping item, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
Bought for camping after our daughter grew too big for the moses basket. Easy to blow up with a 12v pump and she slept like a log. Well made but quite big so check dimenstions for fitting into your tent. We decided to get a bigger tent as a result.

5.0 out of 5 stars airbed, 29 July 2009
L. A. Wildman (England) - See all my reviews
Excellent product makes camping less stressful if your not worrying about your little ones rolling off the airbed in the middle of the night ..

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kampa Airlock Junior Bumper Bed (Misc.)
It suits the purpose of a temporary/travel bed for a 3-4 year old. However, my grand-daughter prefers to think of it as a pretend paddling pool and sometimes, getting her to accept it's time to sleep in it, can be difficult. Could be a bit bigger/wider but it depends on the size of the child. Very simple though to inflate and it does keep inflated. Going to be used shortly instead of a travel cot so will be interesting to see how it fares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camp bed, 27 Aug 2013
Brilliant product, couldn't have been better. Made camping with a toddler so easy. Would highly recommend to anyone with small children.

ARRAY(0xb0835dec)