5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect upgrade
This converter is a great upgrade, I never did like cartridges, with this you are not stuck with a mean selection of inks. I also believe the ink flows better but the maybe just better quality ink. For so little money I recommend this to all users.
Published on 27 July 2012 by Tfer

2.0 out of 5 stars It might be great but!
Published 6 months ago by Alan L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect upgrade, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Rotring ArtPen Filler Adapter (Converter) S0227850 (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars It might be great but!, 24 May 2014
I was really looking forward to using this filler but, and it's a big but, it just doesn't fit properly in my brand new Rotring Artpen. When the filler is pressed into the body of the pen, there is no comforting click or resistance. The filler then just ' falls out' - messy! I can't see that I'm doing anything wrong. The cartridges supplied with the pen fit and work fine but are limited to just two colours. I'm afraid that I really can't recommend this filler. Sorry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but could be better, 24 Feb 2013
The screw-action filler is easy to use but never completely fills and is so well sealed that you only use about a third of the ink before it stops flowing. You have to untwist the filler a couple of turns to restart the flow (without getting a big ink blot on your work).
I have another make of screw-action filler with the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotring artpen filler adapter, 28 Dec 2013
Very easy to use, I leave the adapter in the pen once pushed home and dip the pen into the ink bottle and turn the adapter screw to draw up the ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converter for International cartridges/converter fountain pens., 12 Sep 2013
N. Sarbea (jersey) - See all my reviews
It fit all international cartridges/converter fountain pens. I tried with Pilot MR, Rotring vintage 80's and Baoer 79 Skywalker and is fits perfect! It's has a bigger ink storage than Chinese converters. It's not suitable for Fountain pens who takes SHORT international cartridges, because is a long converter!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to fit, 24 Jan 2013
adrian capps (london, england United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Brilliant idea - that said these are a nightmare to fit, it will go on in the end but you may need to stretch the opening a little first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You, 20 Jun 2014
I have used the rOtring art pen for about 30 years and have recently replaced a lost one - but could not find the ink reservoir - thanks to Amazon I was able to return to my favourite pen and ink!

5.0 out of 5 stars everything ok, 23 Feb 2014
a must forArtpen users! especially if you use nibs thicker than the Medium one. I buy 2 for my Artpen. good seller too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Nov 2013
Crazybint (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
This was a present for a friend who has a Rotring ArtPen and as I had also found a beautiful ink, this had to be part of the gift, he was delighted :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Art Pen ink cartridge replacement, 21 Nov 2013
Its just the ticket simple to use, reasonable cost and eco friendly, no more cartridges hooray! Ideal thanks a lot