5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our 18 month old grandson
Good, solid, robust product. Has been played with often since bought as a Christmas present. Also enjoyed by his oder brother
Published 4 months ago by Lewis Palmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Educational but Very Expensive!
The educational value of this toy is undeniable. It is a basic in the toddler's education. However, one only gets a few blocks for 65. The picture is rather misleading as it probably displays 3 packs like the one we received. And I thought they were made for 2 in China? !
Published 24 months ago by Beyondtheseacoast

3.0 out of 5 stars Educational but Very Expensive!, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Edushape Giant Blocks Lightweight Colourful Foam Block Construction Toy and Play Set - 16 pcs (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our 18 month old grandson, 18 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Feb 2014
I am a childminder and thought the children would like these. They love them. All ages from 9 months - 9 years. They have had sooooo much fun building and never fail to play with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars colourful blocks, 23 May 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these for my 2 grandsons age 2 and 3 . i thought they would love them but they don't seem bothered. I am a bit dissappointed that they don't like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably had more fun then the kids!, 8 Dec 2010
We have probably had more fun then the kids! I bought them as a 1st birthday present for my daughter & they went down a treat. We've had building competitions galore! I've clearly won!