Style Name: Medium Nib Ballpoint|Change
Price:£4.18+ Free shipping

on 6 January 2010
If you are a businessman or businesswoman, this is an essential tool. A quality pen that looks good for when you have to sign a form, make a note etc.
This one in red, it writes in blue is great. It also makes a good gift for a friend.
on 6 January 2012
I actually thought this would be a red writing pen but this parker pens are really good they have a great touch to them... I love the quality of the tip. Since they don't sell it on stores near near me I'm sure I'm going to buy some more here when I need to. Great product
on 19 June 2014
Do not buy from this company . The pen arrived in a jiffy bag no parker packaging. When I unscrewed the pen to change the refill to gel ink the spring fell out!!!. That made examine then pen faults are as follows: No made made in France logo with serial number poorly etched and uneven etching of the Parker logo and symbol. DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
on 31 January 2014
I have owned many Parker Jotter Pens and these feel and look like poor copies. They didn't even come in the usual Parker packaging but were just loosely wrapped
on 8 May 2014
Bought this hoping it might just be cheap. I was wrong, came with no packaging from Parker, just a jiffy bag. The refill isn't even an original. Very scratchy to write with which is exactly what I was trying to avoid.

Compared to a colleagues original and the differences when side by side are very easy to see.

Avoid unless you don't mind a cheap rip-off product.
on 27 December 2012
The best type of ballpoint - easy to hold and use, long-lasting and writes on more surfaces than other ballpoints
on 29 August 2012
I bought this Parker pen (summer 2011) for day to day work with a blue ball point refill in it. To my horror last week, I discovered that the pen refill has leaked from where the plastic bit joins the metal refill case. The inner core of the pen was completely covered in thick blue ink leaking through the end of the pen. I am extremely disappointed by the quality of parker refills these days ( particularly as, I have a parker refill from the 1980's in an old silver parker arrow pen that my father gave me which still works without any leakage, obviously I rarely use this due to sentimental reasons, needless to say this pen and refill was made in the UK in the 1980's! )

On discovering this leakage, I then opened another parker pen which I bought in 2010 from Amazon with black refills bought from Amazon last year, I then found out that this refill too has started leaking at that exact joint.

I will not be buying anymore parker pens or refills from anywhere in the future. I here CROSS pens and refills are made well!
on 7 December 2013
I purchased this organiser on Monday and thought that it was going to be delivered for the following Wednesday (11th Nov) but it arrived on Saturday (7th Nov) instead! Was so pleased with the delivery and the product as a whole! The quality of the pen is very good and the price of this pen made it even more worth it! I've had a few parker pens before that I have misplaced and this one definitely makes up for it! Lovely colour too! Parker pens are by far the best pens to use, especially if you are like me who have to write a lot. I remember using one during my final A2 Accounting exam which I had to write a lot in, and normally my wrist would ache and hurt a lot since I am trying to write so fast, but it made me write effortlessly and smoothly throughout the whole exam!
on 27 January 2013
No idea why it is called 'Special' as appears to be the same as a standard Parker Jotter Pen. I have only had the pen for a few weeks, but having had Parker pens previously I don't expect to have a problem with it. My only gripe, and the reason I deducted a star, is that it only comes with a medium blue ink. I actually wanted three pens, one black, one red and one blue, each with a corresponding ink colour. However, I appears that all Parker Jotter pens are sold with only medium blue ink in them. Thus, when I bought my black, red, blue pens, I also had to buy a black refill and red refill, and now have two blue refills removed from the black and red pens. I guess the spare refills will be useful in time to come.
on 22 December 2013
Pen is described as being in a blister pack, it wasn't. It came loose in a padded envelope. If i had known it wasn't going to be packaged as advertised i would have bought else where. Useless as a present.

See one answered question