5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase!
These trousers are excellent quality for the price. The zips are all stitched in well and the fabric is much thicker than I was expecting for the price.The pockets are open so that you can put your hands straight into your own trousers which I wasn't expecting but is a good feature.
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by hellphooey

3.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Timor womens overtrousrs
I only wish that leg length shorter than regular was on offer! Not everyone has regular or long legs! Otherwise, product is good.
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by Joe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase!, 2 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable overtrousers, 2 Dec 2009
Wore these today on my walk - kept me completely dry & comfortable - they are true to size.
Excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainproof Trousers, 6 Aug 2009
P. Davit (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Bought these to ride my bike in wet weather. Keeps me dry no problems.Very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Jan 2010
M. Bones (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
These are exactly what I needed to keep me dry on my cycling commute to and from work. Perfect fit, and very comfortable to wear - and more importantly they keep me 100% dry.. Money well spent for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised!, 20 Aug 2011
H. Snaith (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Bought these trousers for cycling to work after getting utterly drenched 2 days in a row. I'm a slim 161 cm (5'4") and got these in a size 8 - they come up fairly long, but I pulled them right up under my armpits (no-one can see when you've got your jacket on!) and they were just about off the ground. They're not too baggy either, and with cycle clips they were fine on the bike. And they were certainly waterproof - kept me perfectly dry in 2 heavy downpours! The outer fabric is soft and so the usual scuffing noise I've previously had with waterproof trousers was much reduced. The only trouble I had with them is that the material gets stuck in the side zip quite easily - it's not really a problem, but you do have to be careful and not try to be too hasty when putting the trousers on or off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good. Could be more accurate with stating sizes on website., 18 Dec 2010
Have worn these in snow and in rain and kept me dry both times and I wasn't sweating buckets with them on. Have childhood memories of always being really sweaty after taking off waterproofs, not the case with these ones. They also keep the wind out pretty nicely and there is space for my thermals and trousers underneath.

I am fairly short at 5'5 and find I do have to wear them Simon Cowell style with a waist a bit high not to be dragging the legs on the ground; however, who is giong to see when you have a coat on over the top anyway? Also size on trousers on website stated 16-18. When they arrived says 16 on them. Not a prob for me as I am a 16, but worth bearing in mind if you are an 18.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers at a great price., 23 Oct 2010
Having spent ages trying to find lightweight, waterproof overtrousers that don't get wet inside when hill walking with the dog I am VERY pleased! The trousers arrived quickly and were exactly what I was looking for. They have zips and velcro on the bottoms of the legs to allow you to take them on or off easily over boots. They are comfortable, if a little on the large size and pack up small so you can carry them with you just in case of a downpour. Great product. :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 3 May 2009
This review is from: Gelert Timor Womens Overtrousers (Sports Apparel)
A splendid product and buying them on line saved me hours! Just waiting for the rain now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water proof ladies pants, 22 Mar 2010
Lesley Hill - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Timor Womens Overtrousers (Sports Apparel)
Great keeps me dry and warm.
I got these trouser to use when walking my dog they are FAB.The only draw back for me is the length,I am only five feet so have to roll them up.However it doesn't stop them doing the job I got them for.
Would recommed them to friends and family

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 Mar 2010
Claudine Thomas (UK) - See all my reviews
Very good, the only criticism is that the legs are long and there is no possibility of adjusting this, at 5'2 I have to tuck them into boots, this in turn can lead to my boots filling with water that drips down the leg!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›