5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drawing package
The first thing I need to say is that I am no artist and people with artistic talent will get more out of this package, I also need to say that I have purchased Serif products since they first came out so I am probably biased.

Published on 16 July 2009 by Bob

3.0 out of 5 stars Draw Plus X3
Compared to its predecessors,I have owned namely Draw Plus 4&8 the interface is somewhat childish in appearance.
More real photo images please instead of clip art which is ancient history,
That aside its another excellent package from the Serif Stable.
Published on 19 Jun 2010 by R. J. Wallace

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drawing package, 16 July 2009
Bob (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)

I tend to use this to modify existing logos and commercial art work for clients and my requirements are modest however I have found this fast to work and very easy to use with a tremendous range of tools brush sizes etc etc, in fact more than I would ever need.

I did try and create an original drawing which although functional it exposed my artistic talent rather than any limitation of the software.

There are many minor changes from the previous version but for the casual user any of the previous versions will do much the same. The only disappointment is that I often want to produce icons in .ico format these can not be produced directly and I have to use other software to convert it.

If someone knows how I will happily edit this review but for me this was the one downside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drawing program, 27 April 2010
P. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Great value for money drawing program. Ideal for quick logos and for drawing graphics to insert into DTP programs such as Page Plus.
Would strongly recommend this combined with Page Plus X3 for doing posters, flyers etc. The two combined are far better than Publisher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great, 17 Nov 2009
B. Pitman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
My daughter needed this software for graphics course work as they use an older version at school. I have started using it for plans and creating birthday cards, just so I don't get left too far behind. It is great! What you can achieve with a little effort is amazing.
We also bought an electronic sketch pad and this is a good addition as it allows more freedom when drawing than a mouse.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Words can't describe..., 14 Jun 2010
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
There were two reasons why i brought this product.

1. I needed some graphic design software for a college music project.
2. I need something creative to do when i get a musician's writers block.

I brought this originally just for the two reasons above but after spending more time on this than my music i discovered that graphic design is great! I hadn't really thought of doing such a thing before, and at the price i brought this software you just can't go wrong, i read the reviews, checked the Amazon seller and then purchased the product.

This is a great product for a beginner or someone of no experience like myself. You have all the great features of a more advanced programe bundled in a nice and rounded studio.

I highly recommend this software for people both interested and people who like being creative, of any level.

All in all product, Amazon service and seller service 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawplus just gets better !, 29 Dec 2009
Mr. Ed Beaton (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I am not a graphic artist, but I have played around with various versions of Serif Drawplus over the years. While Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw Graphic Suite may set the standard for graphic software. With every new version Serif release of Drawplus the gap between Drawplus and Illustrator and Corel Draw gets less. Drawplus X3 Graphics Studio is the best yet. Plus, when you consider what it costs for Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw Graphics Suite, Serif Drawplus X3 represents fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what Serif does best .... And cheaply, 26 Feb 2010
Russ. M (Coventry, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I have always had a soft spot for Serif as they always provide quality without the high price tag and this is no exception. Ideal for any age, a simple to use tool while providing a professional finish to your work. Draw and design with no limits, paint great art work, animate and share your designs online.
I'll stop there as I'm not being paid to be their salesman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-trivial use requires time and practice, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I purchased this together with Xara Studio and the two programs are completely un-alike both in function and use but I enjoyed getting to learn how to use them by goofing around and experimenting. This was about three months ago. Now I come to write a review I have totally forgotten how they work and so I conclude that both are non-intuitive, However there are tutorials on youtube to help you and the learning curve is not difficult, just awkward. I would compare it to learning the non-trivial features of MS-Word or Photoshop. Visiting the forums for both Xara and Serif show beautiful results which probably took lots of effort and a skilled understanding of how to use these graphic packages but as value for money they are great and a step up from using MS-Paintbrush or XnView which I had used and still use by default. I just don't have the time to learn the depth of functionality, but it's fun to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazinging value!, 28 Sep 2010
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I used CorelDraw a lot a few years ago and this is just as good! I'm sure that CorelDraw has moved on since I used it but this very much cheaper software does all I need it to and more and is really easy to use. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Draw Plus X3, 19 Jun 2010
R. J. Wallace - See all my reviews
More real photo images please instead of clip art which is ancient history,
That aside its another excellent package from the Serif Stable.

1.0 out of 5 stars drawplus X3, 19 Jun 2010
R. Meerza (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
It did not work for me as my computer is 64 bit, so I returned it. It did not state anywhere about not working on a 61 bit computer.

DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD)
DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio (PC CD) by Serif (Windows Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £9.99