on 15 May 2011
really suited with this clock for my 8 yr olds bedroom , very impressed with the seller too , came in 2 days.
on 30 March 2010
I asked for this item for my Birthday. The first thing I have to say about it is that it took ages to get delivered. But I guess that's nothing to do with the product, but maybe to do with Wesco (which I hadn't heard of before now).
Secondly, it's a bit plasticy. The white rim doesn't seem to be very strong. But most clocks are like that, but just try not to drop it.
But other than that, yes, it could be a little bit bigger, it's a brilliant product. I like the yellow logo, numbers and handles - better than my previous clock, which this one's replacing, which were camouflaged into the background.
on 19 December 2011
would reccommend this to others....looks good, works well and design is pleasing. Was exactly as expected and am very pleased