on 16 March 2011
Excellant product, I am flooring a dolls house & this gives the wood floors a lovely finish very quickly & on very fiddly little things!
on 10 February 2011
I was pleased with the size of the can and the spray which was excellant.
The finish was very good.
I bought this to use on papercraft items and it gave a good smooth but needed 2 coats
on 6 April 2011
I sprayed some plastic garden troughs black and used this product first to help the paint stick. The black spray paint finish was perfect due to this product.
on 15 November 2014
I used this product over glittered glass. It left a good professional finish and hardly used much! It will last & I am sure that I'll find multiple craft uses for this.
on 8 September 2011
I love that stuff, you can work with it easily. I love preparing the frames, make them older and finish with varnish like that one. I can recommend it!
on 23 June 2011
Be carefull not to blow tiny bits away! Spray from a little distance & if using to hold colour on inkjet printed wallpaper use very very lightly. Really useful item.
on 13 May 2014
Good top coat for sealing painted and glittered products. Its the only sealant I've found that does not dull the sparkle of glitter.
on 21 January 2016
This was the final stage of spraying a PC case. I used this on top of 400ml Direct to Plastic Black and Rust-Oleum 400ml Painters' Touch Spray Paint - Satin Black (which were sprayed over the appropriate primers). I couldn't ask for a better finish really.
review image
on 12 March 2016
I used this on a hard shell suitcase I was graffiti art customising before i went in holiday last year. I used acrylic paint and sprayed 3 coats (a day each coat) and it worked great. My artwork clearly survived the rough treatment my suitcase endured being hurled from the plane to the conveyor belt there and back.
Only thing I would say is spray this outside only and on a day where there is no wind... it is very strong for indoor use, and if it's windy outside, debris will stick to what you are protecting whilst u spray. Indoors this spray will give u a headache!
on 2 June 2013
A little disappointed, it doesn't appear to build up the layers to a decent thickness of varnish. Expensive too. definatly to be used outside, and the smell lingers for a long time. :/ sorry, not that impressed with it.