5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fisher Price Phone
Published on 19 Dec 2010 by JLS Mum

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice little toy but..
This is a pretty toy and durable enough to withstand being pulled and thrown about. However the string that ties the handset to the main body is too short making it a little frustrating. My 2yr old has to hold it close to him when he's "talking" and when he passed it over (which he likes to do a lot) it comes out of his hand and dangles in the air which is annoying.
Published on 6 Aug 2012 by S. Cleeve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fisher Price Phone, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
I don't know what it is with kids, I have 3 aged 4 & under & they all just love phones of any kind, this one in particular they all love & spend hours playing with & arguing over. I had this phone [not this actual one] myself as a child & it does bring back fond childhood memories. The phone is sturdy & feels like it will last some time without bits & pieces falling off it like some of the cheaper imations. I would highly recommend this as a present to any small child who liks phones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chatter Telephone, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
I purchased this telephone for my grandson who is 1 year old. He loves the ringing tone and playing with the phone part. I would say that the pull along string isn't very long and the string attaching the hear piece could be longer. I suppose they are at this length not to cause any problems with safety with small children, but apart from that the toy is very strong and should last being throw around for sometime.

5.0 out of 5 stars chidhood memories, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
i bought this toy because i had one growing up and i loved it. its still just as cute and just as enjoyed by my two littlies, aged 3 and 11 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous - identical to the original (from the 70s), 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
Lovely toy - identical to the 70s original (Fisher Price also do a new version of this toy but the old one is a lot more attractive). Excellent quality compared with newer Fisher Price designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
Excellent toy, my daughters both had this as a child, and I purchased this one for my new grandson.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
I had this when i was a child so i decided to buy for my 1 year old and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
I had one of these when I was a child and so I just had to buy one for my daughter. It has given her hours of fun, although the string between the receiver and the phone is a bit short which can annoy her sometimes when she is trying to have a conversation

5.0 out of 5 stars classic toy, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
bought for grandson who loves his new toy. Seems strange to buy as identical toy bought for our own son some 30 years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had the same as a kid, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
As mentioned by other reviews: excellent toy (plus a fond memory of my childhood) but the cord of the receiver is very short. Sure it is for safety reason but it makes the toy a bit unpractical (child has to be strong enough to lift the whole phone to pick up the receiver and lift it to the ear).
Wish my parents had kept my old "unsafe" one as the cord had the proper length.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS GOOD AS OLD ONE, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fisher Price Classics Chatter Telephone (Toy)
ITS SIMILAR TO THE ORIGINAL BUT PLASTIC NOT WOOD BUT MY GREATGRANSON DOESNT CARE HE LIKES IT ANY WAY THANX

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›