on 17 May 2009
Only one word describes this product, RUBBISH. The handle was broken when it arrived, I can't see that it would have lasted much longer if I had used it. You pay for what you get, if you need something that will carry your things reliably you're gonna have to dig deep!
on 6 May 2010
I brought this product for my A - level work as i needed an A1 folder, It was good for the storage but unless you have one thing in it, it will brake. The clips that would hold the straps on are weak and loose and it broke after a couple of weeks!! So if you need a folder to protect your work and hold it all, get a stronger better folder, its worth spending the extra money.
on 29 October 2010
This product is COMPLETE AND UTTER RUBBISH don't waste your time buying it. I bought it to replace an old portfolio and quite frankly the old one was in better condition and more fit for purpose than this flimsy and poorly made one!!!!!!
I had to give this product one star so the review would post, but it should really have zero stars......
on 12 January 2011
I bought this for my daughter for college, but it's rather flimsy and bends easily so if you intend using it for transporting things like art work on public transport then I'd recommend you buy a more sturdy equivelent
on 2 March 2011
The product was not strong in any form, it bent in if there was a number of sheets in and a sketch book. I would not advise to buy this for heavy or vast amounts of work you wish to carry around.
on 1 March 2011
Flimsy, weak.
Everything you wouldn't want from a portfolio.
The handle was already broken when I received it.
on 15 April 2014
Good value but rather large to carry around. I actually bought a smaller one which is less cumbersome. I also had ordered an even bigger one which I had to send back at my own expense - it turned out to be an expensive mistake!
on 28 April 2010
Does the job, very lightweight easy to hold and transport long distances due to the comfortable slightly thin, (in case you would like a broader strap though I prefer the thin as my old larger strap kept sliding off) strap.
on 10 October 2013
I don't know what I would have done without having a protective case for all my son's beautiful creative artwork.
on 31 January 2013
The folder was just what I needed to hold the photgraphs that were getting out of hand around the place wel done