5.0 out of 5 stars Geox school shoes
I bought these shoes for my eldest son who likes playing football at breaktime. These shoes are not only very smart looking but they have stood up to a whole years abuse!! Fab shoes. Would highly recommend them and I'll be getting another pair for next year!
Published on 1 Jun. 2011 by Mrs. Denise Farren

2.0 out of 5 stars 50/50 IF YOU GET A GOOD PAIR!
Published 19 months ago by MICHAEL BIRD

5.0 out of 5 stars Geox school shoes, 1 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product shame that Amazon do not advertise correct sizing!, 22 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Geox William Q, Boys' Low-Top Sneakers (Apparel)
These are good quality leather school shoes and sold at a very reasonable price. The leather is soft inside , so no rubbing. My little one took to them straight away and they look great. CARE: when ordering, the sizing is not correct on the website. Amazon give a drop down menu that gives sizes as 10 UK Junior, 11 UK Junior and 12 UK Junior etc. I ordered a size 12 UK Junior. My order confirmation stated that I had ordered a 12.5 I phoned Amazon to query and they could not answer why the difference. I have taken delivery today and they have sent me a size 12.5 - which is NOT what I ordered. However, the product is fine so I intend to keep them until they fit my little one properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great geox quality in a fab looking proper school shoe., 1 Oct. 2011
I'm a geox fan, hate cheap shoes, so was very glad to find these on offer below £[]. Bought for primary 1 boy for rough and tumble scrapes knocks and falls associated with a small child who doesn't know how to look after a pair of shoes. I'm very glad I bought them. They look ever so smart on, They are good for wide feet and high insteps, plenty room for growth. Very well made they put Clarks crap to shame) light weight for such a substantial shoe. 5 weeks in and I need to polish them now, but no scuffs or scrapes. Ive bought the bigger size for next year.

2.0 out of 5 stars 50/50 IF YOU GET A GOOD PAIR!, 12 Dec. 2013
I PURCHASED TWO PAIRS OF THESE SIZE 1 & 2.5 THE SIZE 1'S ARE GOOD, HOLDING UP WELL BUT I HAVE JUST ORDERED ANOTHER (DIFFERENT) PAIR FOR MY ELDEST AS HIS HAVE FALLEN APART JUST LIKE THE OTHER NEGATIVE REVIEWERS STATE THE FRONT SOLE HAS COME APART FROM THE SHOE AT THE FRONT AND NOT JUST A LITTLE, ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN......... SO WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THESE AS YOU WOULD HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF GETTING A GOOD PAIR!!! AND AT £40+ A PAIR THAT IS NOT A GAMBLE I WOULD TAKE!

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely small fitting (especially depth wise), 11 Nov. 2012
The shoes looked very nice and smart. Unfortunately, they are extremely small fitting. My son wears a 6.5 and usually they are a little roomy so he can fit thick socks on if it's chilly. He couldn't even get his foot into these. They are very shallow behind the tongue, so unless he has unusually thick feet, I would go for a bigger size. (He usually wears other standard shoes in 6.5 quite easily - Skechers, Next, Clarks, Kickers, Pods, Nike - and has no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Geox William Q, Boys' Low-Top Sneakers (Apparel)
I bought these for my son for school on the high street, and was very impressed with the quality, they have lasted well, infact they still look new. He needed the next size up and was disappointed to find you cannot buy them now on the high street, so was very pleased to discover that Amazon had them, again perfect quality, the only thing I would say is that I wanted and ordered a 12 but they are actually a 12.5, fortunately they are fine and I guess they will just last a little longer, will definately buy Geox school shoes again over other high street brands.

1.0 out of 5 stars You may be unlucky, 5 Mar. 2013
I must have bought the rare reject that got through production; after just 8 weeks of normal use the leather on the inner side of one shoe tore away from the sole. Very disappointed, and there also seems to be no way to contact the seller either

5.0 out of 5 stars I am reviewing these shoes after 9 months of usage., 19 May 2013
A. Parks (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
When I bought these Geox school shoes back in September 2012, I decided to not review these shoes until 6 month of use (normally by this time my son is at his second pair)...here we are, 9 month later of heavy usage, they are still good and still look great, and will last the end of school year in 2 months time! First time EVER my son needed just one pair of shoes for the whole year! Will buy again on Sept 2013 as he will grow-out of his current pair. BEST SHOES EVER!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect footwear, 26 Sept. 2011
As always Geox have the best shoe if you get hot feet. My eight year old wears nothing else since we found Geox. Perfect solution. Superb quality and value for money. :O)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality, 22 Feb. 2012
I wanted to buy these shoes for my son based on the reviews and the fact that Geox manufactures high quality shoes although the brand is not very well known in the UK. These were out of stock on Amazon so I looked somewhere else and I found a shop that had them in stock. It was well worth the effort as these did not disappoint. They are very smart shoes, as soon as I opened the box the first thing I noticed was the wonderful smell of leather. You just have to look at the shoes to know that these are on a different league, the photo doesn't do them justice. I bought these in October (it's not end of February) and my son, who could be easily be named "the destroyer of shoes", has worn them for school ever single day since. I clean and/or polish them everyday and they still look excellent, I got fed up of shoes that fall apart after a few weeks, it's false economy. These will last a whole school year and that means that we will have been wearing a very comfortable pair of shoes instead of three low quality pairs (one pair per term used to be the norm) that make his feet sweaty. These are suitable for wide feet and the straps go all around to cover the velcro, it might look like a small detail but if the straps don't cover the velcro completely, the exposed velcro just wrecks the trousers as the fibres stick to the velcro. I am very pleased and I highly recommend these shoes to anyone you wants quality and value for money.