on 15 March 2013
Ideal small toy, if space is a premium.
It is very small and the counters a little fiddly, so I would say not for small children. I bought in bulk and got an excellent postage discount. I put these toys into shoeboxes for the charity 'Operation Christmas Child', for children age 10-14. They are perfect as they don't take up much room and the game folds up so the child can keep it safely.
I would buy again.
on 27 December 2012
I ordered this to make up a small stocking for my Grandson along with other party bag toys. I was very disappointed with this as it was so small and the chips inside were tiny and I found it difficult to pick them up. So I don't think this is a good party bag filler as children could swallow them.
on 2 March 2013
Too small to use properly and counters got stuck and would not fall into place...was only meant to be cheap fun but should have worked.
on 6 October 2013
Great value for putting in the party bags for kids would highly recommend kids loved them and great value for money
on 21 March 2014
It's very small. I haven't tried playing with it, but by the looks of it - a 7-8 year old should be able to play with such tiny thing, I doubt that a younger child will be able to.
on 26 February 2014
Bought this as a stocking filler and it is a cute little game, a little smaller and cheaper looking than the photos but and it didnt cost much it was an ok item
on 13 May 2014
Its a great product but again too small.i do like them but would have liked them more if they were a bit bigger but they are a wonderful games.
on 18 February 2014
its not mini - its miniscule. still does what it supposed to - connect 4 game as was advertised on web
on 25 August 2015
Bought for a trip.
This arrived on time and is tiny and easily packable into a pocket!
You have to be careful when opening the game as the pieces easily get lost (I lost quite a few due to my own fault and have had to bin it.)
it also looks and feels great and of a good quality
on 8 September 2015
I ordered as part of a package with ludo and snakes and ladders thinking it would be about the same size as those games. It is much smaller. The 'board' is 7.5cm x5.5cm and counters around 0.8cm. I think this maybe going in a christmas shoe box instead of coming on holiday with us.

See one answered question