on 9 June 2011
I purchased this item to go with my Tiger Trunki. Although it looks cute, it does not seem to attach to the Tiger Trunki holder easily and sticks out from the case looking a little odd. I guess this is because the Tiger Trunki has a double handle. A little dissappointing really.
on 1 September 2013
I've had one of these for a while. They are great for taking a cold bottle out with you, and stops the condensation soaking your hands or bag, and it seems to keep the bottle cooler for longer, which has been great on our few sunny days. I'm saving this now to take on hols in a few weeks.
on 12 October 2013
I'm using it as a bottle holder for my daughter's school book bag. It clips on to the side where the shoulder strap plastic connection is. Therefore her bottle remains upright and doesn't leak onto her books. Just what I needed
on 25 December 2012
this is exactly what it says it is and does

very useful and colourful
great for knowing where the cup is !
getting desperate to say enough
on 8 August 2012
it is a bottle holder. with the clip you can attach it to the Trunki suitcase or bag, or to anything you want.
you could also use it as a hand puppet, the manual says, but that will only be liked by babies, I think, as it is too plain and too simple decorated ( 2 stripes that should be eyes, that's it...)
but it is handy to have it to keep the toddlers drinks close while travelling
on 21 February 2016
I bought two of the Trunki Holsters, one pink and one blue for my friend's children. That's what they asked for and that is what they got. They are big fans of Trunki and they were really happy when they received these water holders. Arrived on time and very securely packaged.
on 23 June 2013
I ordered 2 of these when ordering a Trunkie for or younger daughter (the older one already had it).
The price - £2 - was really good. It looks quite well made, clips easily and our children like it.
It looks like a tail on the Trunkie
on 22 April 2016
Interesting gear for kids; however, the finish was not very clean. Therefore does not look as good as the image. Moreover, it would be great if the photos of the pink color was available instead of blue, the color is purple for me, though.
on 21 July 2014
This really was a great help on holiday. Trying to find my toddlers beaker is a challenge at times considering she throws it everywhere. We always knew where it was and so did she, so saved us the hassle when rushing through the airports.
on 16 October 2014
I use this to keep my Bobble Bottle in while I'm at work. I have to have water at work due to my medication, so this is an easily recognised item.
I am considering getting the Trunki bag as well.