5.0 out of 5 stars JAZZTASTIC, 22 Dec 2009
Diana Krall is one of my favourite singers and this dvd sees her at her absolute best. Fantastic piano playing backed up with a first class musicians this dvd is a great way to spend relaxing with a little alcoholic beveridge and putting your feet up after work.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are only 5 stars to give, 11 Sep 2010
I happened to see this concert on TV some time ago, and kept longing to see and hear it again. With this double DVD I got even more. DK is a great musician and singer, with great musicians to accompany her. Her humourous, relaxed approach to the audience, and beautiful pictures from Rio, makes this a journey into JOY OF LIFE. If yoy like music at all, you should give yourself a treat with this one.
Well that's my opinion. I listen to practically any kind of music that has some quality to it - and to me that is, music that touches the soul.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful music poor quality disk, 24 Nov 2012
The music and the perfomance are top rate and FIVE STAR PERFORMANCE.But the disc 1 is faulty most of it plays well most of the time but the last part jumps and flicks then stops.Sometimes it wont play correctly anywhere, I ve tried cleaning etc but that did not help, got a s/h copy but while that is a bit better it has the same fault, disc 2 is fine. The perfomance is so good I wont let it go incase the next one is worse so will have to make do!5 stars for content 1 star for product quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
JB "JB" (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
Keep listening to it
My Wife's favourite

5.0 out of 5 stars Diana krall "Live in Rio", 6 Sep 2013
Another superb recording by Diana,I am a fan so I probably biased but she undoubtedly the worlds best in her class.

Live in Rio [Blu-ray] [2009] [US Import]
Live in Rio [Blu-ray] [2009] [US Import] by Diana Krall (Blu-ray - 2009)
Used & New from: £7.76