5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for £10 - Logitech Z906
I had already bought another couple of stands for my Logitech Z906 with £30-35 cost.
When I found this on just £10, I had to buy it. And it is the same quality as the old ones.
The only difference is that the old ones are little more heavier.

Published 15 months ago by Fanis Skoulatos

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but do the job
Like Ronseal, does exactly what it says on the tin! A rather glaring logo printed in white on the base of one stand in the pair I bought, but it's hidden behind a sofa so no worries there. The mounts for the speakers do not have any additional fittings for speakers that are afixed on the base
Published 6 months ago by Mike Munns

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for £10 - Logitech Z906, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
The only difference is that the old ones are little more heavier.

Also, I had to buy some screws 1/4" from wilko for £1.10 (package of 6), because the screws that came with the stands are not suitable for my Z906.

I added some photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible value and better in some ways than more expensive branded versions, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
I paid just £11.28 for these including delivery. At the time I bought these I was looking for Bose stands for some Bose cube speakers, at over ten times the £7.27 price ex-delivery. These stands were simple to put together, and give a stable support for the Bose cubes, with well weighted bases. Mine are plain black - there is no branding or logo on one or both stands as some other reviewers mention. The cables are routed up the middle of the stand so it all looks tidy. An advantage for me over the Bose stands is that you can adjust the height of these to match the TV size and your seating position. A tip for routing the cable through the stand is to adjust the stands to their lowest height when doing this so you do not have to push the cable past the height adjuster, as bottom of the longer upper / inner part of the stand then sticks out of the base at the bottom of the stand and you don't have to jiggle the cable past the adjuster. You then pull the cable through from the top as you adjust the height upwards. There was also some swarf inside my stands next to the slot cut in the tubes for the bracket at the top that made it harder to push the cable right through at the top. I broke this off with a screwdriver and it was then fine - and yes, I am sure Bose stands are swarf-free! There is nothing to fault here though at this price, and their extra adjustability is actually a plus for me in my setting. The Bose cubes are very small and light though - I would not expect these stands to be stable with any larger and heavier speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Price Speaker stands, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
I have been looking for a nice set of speaker stands for my Onkyo AV Receiver/Surround Sound SetUp and hadn't found any less than £21 a pair until i came across these. Really good build quality and the satellites look and sound really good on them. I have already recommended them to my sister who has bought 2 sets and i would recommend anybody else looking for stands on a budget to buy these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Jan 2014
graham (Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
I bought these for a pair of Sonos Play 1 speakers. There are plenty of reviews here testifying to their value and I agree with every word.
Reasons I docked a star:
1. the speaker mains lead is too thick to go through the pillar (not the end of the earth) but the black mains lead blends in with the speaker stand externally so not too bad
2. No 1/4" screws supplied to secure the speaker. I followed another reviewer's advice and went down to Wilkinson and bought some
3 Speakers are a tiny bit wobbly (top heavy) but seem secure enough as the weight in the floor base is pretty good, the weight of the Play 1s are on the limit of these stands capability. Both my stands are behind chairs so I'm not expecting too many problems with them being knocked about

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, but do the job, 20 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak thread in base, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
This item is made from inferior materials. The pole threads into the base and can only be tightened by hand. If you have the strenght of someone over 2 years old, the thread will shred rendering the whole thing useless.
I only bought these because they were cheap.
Now I wish I hadn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars Top Heavy, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
Nice looking stands, easily assembled but difficult to balance on carpet

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
Firstly, these really are great value for money. They do the job. That said don't expect to get something that is Sony standard, you will be disappointed if you do. They are not the most stable stands, but they do stay up. You can't really go wrong with these, if you buy them and don't like them, worst case scenario, you have waste £8. Hardly the end of the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap speaker stands, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
I was looking for quite some time for speaker stands for my 5.1 system and I couldn't find any reasonably priced stands in Bulgaria. These are perfect and the price is very good. I bought two sets and the shipping was almost as much as their cost, but it was still cheaper than buying a single set here. I use them for my Sony HT-DH540SS receiver + speakers combo and they fit well. By following the mounting procedure specified in the manual, the speakers are slightly tilted downward, but I like it that way. You can mount them facing horizontally, of course. The part used to tighten the two tubes is indeed plastic and should be tightened with care.
Mine had the "Monoprice" logo printed on one stand in every set so I placed those two behind the sofa for the rear channels and the others without the logo for the front ones.
Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase and they arrived a week after placing the order, having in mind they crossed all of Europe diagonally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Value, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2) (Electronics)
These stands are excellent value for money.
Take a little extra time to assemble e.g. Use plumbers p.t.f.e. tape around the thread to enable the weight to be tightened and not vibrate loose. Also some on top of the tube where the speaker bracket sits makes a more snug fitting.
You are not paying a lot of money so there are not any spikes on the stand bases so a deep pile carpet may cause a problem in getting them level.
I have installed Bose Acoustimass 5 satellites on these stands and they look great together, also, more importantly, the sound is improved over them previously having been sited on a cabinet.

Monoprice Speaker Stand - Black (Set of 2)