5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant toy concept
Published on 5 July 2009 by S. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertised
Bright colourful toy, but they are only 33cm tall when stacked, not 45cm as listed. Still, plenty of games you can do with them, and they are lovely and bright and sturdy.
Published on 13 July 2010 by cgibs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant toy concept, 5 July 2009
S. Wallace (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
This is a simple basic toy- but my 8 month old daughter loves it more than any of the fancy electronic toys she has. At this age she mostly finds it good for teething on, banging cups together and knocking over the towers that I build (which is apparently hilarious). For the future there is scope to learn tower building, colours numbers and size. An excellent buy, I would highly recommend it above anything with flashing lights and irritating sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars small but sturdy, 25 Nov 2010
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
These stacking blocks are small but sturdy. My 18 month daughter has thrown them across the room, kicked them and they haven't broken. Also because they're made out of sturdy plastic instead of cheap and nasty cardboard they won't fall apart if they're nibbled on. I think because they're small it makes them harder to break and easier to keep out of the way and they don't get in the way as much. My partner broke the last lot of bigger stacking cups by standing on them but with these ones you can easily keep them stacked in the box provided, out of the way. My daughter seemed to take an instant shine to them anyway and enjoyed playing with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stacking Cups - Fun educational toy, 12 Jan 2010
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
I bought these stacking cups when my son was 6 months old. At first I played with them more than he did but very quickly he learned to knock them over when placed in a tower; realised that smaller ones fitted inside bigger ones and pulls them out with this thumb and forefinger; that he could bash them together and more recently if you hide something underneath one of them he will pick the cup with the hidden object. I have put them in the dishwasher a couple of times when they have become a bit mucky and they survive fine although I don't think the stickers with the numbers on the side will last forever. All-in-all a good educational toy for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars untrustworthy, 12 Jun 2012
Jennifer Boniface (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
When we received these cups there were only 4 colours, and not even the colours indicated on the image (which is helpfully printed on the box they send you) - and I agree - much smaller than expected. The box says 'teaches colour and size'. I was very dissapointed and contacted the seller who told me to post it back to them. As I would have to pay more for the postage to get it back to them I felt this was a real cheek. I wonder when they down-graded their product?

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than advertised, 13 July 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
Bright and colourful, vert easy to knock over, difficult for little hands to build, do not click onto each other enough, granddaughter plays with them, but not sure if she will be able to stack them when she is a bit older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stacking Cups, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
Good purchase for small grandchildren. They are numbered and so provide fun and a learning experience. A great little present.

1.0 out of 5 stars Knocks down too easily!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
When a child is trying to make a tower these fall down with the slightest knock as they reach for another cup. This is because the ridges aren't as deep as they normally are on stacking cups. Fine for an adult but makes it frustrating for a toddler. As other reviewers say they are not the colours advertised and are smaller.
Very disappointed I will buy some others elsewhere. I would like to return them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
Lovely little toy for my 6 months old. Lovely bright colours. Can be used in the bath as well. However I thought the cups would be little bit bigger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stickers on cups: epic fail, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Stacking Cups (Baby Product)
We bought these for our second son when he was seven months old. Stacking cups were absolutely the best toy we bought our first son a few years ago. But since we lost several cups in our transatlantic move, we needed to buy a new set for son #2. These cups are thin plastic and wobble when stacked. Most annoyingly, they each have a sticker featuring a number and picture of that many things. Unfortunately, these stickers are quickly coming off because my son puts as much of the cup as he can in his mouth. Really don't like fishing bits of sticker out of his mouth. Ugh. Now looking for a better set.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›