4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and stiff!
Having used the 150 micron pouches before these i needed a stiffer laminate and this item is just right. A good price and quick delivery too!
Published on 17 Oct. 2011 by P. Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Worried
I always choose Cathedral laminating pouches as my laminator doesn't tend to eat them. I don't know if these are Cathedral or not as, surprisingly, they did not come boxed. In adition, the cellophane packet was open. I will use these with trepidation and fingers crossed.
Published 8 months ago by Wendy Paramore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and stiff!, 17 Oct. 2011
P. Harris "Pop" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cathedral A4 Laminating Pouches (100 Pack), 250 Micron (2 x 125) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Dec. 2010
Alexandre "ayjay" (London, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
Very happy, I am using these with GBC laminator (Heatseal H215). Produces perfect results - if you follow the instructions of both laminator and pouches and chose the right settings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 3 July 2013
Wanted a product that will allow me to laminate soem driving documents and keep them from getting 'Dog Eared' !! Extra Thickness suits my requirements.

They came in a massive outer box that allowed me to put all of my Life's Savings in...but not quite!!

Good packaging in a way, as it prevented any damage. The only thing is to watch the first couple of sheets as they had white marks on them but I just discarded them and the rest are ok!

Chris. Swindon

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat order!, 22 Feb. 2014
Yet again I've placed an order for these laminating pouches. I personally prefer these slightly thicker laminating sheets (as opposed to the cheaper generic ones). As I use them to laminate price tickets for work, which get well handled, I find these sheets are excellent for my needs as they provide a slightly stiffer end result. I would highly recommend them as they do what they say they do and the seller always sends on time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worried, 31 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 April 2014
Laminating pouches are much of a muchness, so it's difficult to appraise them. All I can say is that I'm extremely satisfied with this product. It does exactly what I want it to do and it didn't cost me the earth. Good value and recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cathedral A4 Laminating Pouches (100 Pack), 250 Micron (2 x 125), 2 April 2014
C. L. Podbery - See all my reviews
Excellent quality and good value for money. 250 Micron is a heavy duty laminating pouch which means that there is no need to print onto card first as after laminating, the sheet is strengthened too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for home use, 25 Nov. 2013
Dr. Michael J. Atkins (UK) - See all my reviews
Reasonable finish. The finish mainly depends on thin flat originals to be laminated. Easily jams with anything slightly too thick (like crisp packet - don't ask).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but came with no packaging at all, 12 Sept. 2014
Good product, but came with no packaging at all. No product detail, information or box to store them in which I think is poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laminator sheets, 27 Oct. 2013
The laminating pouches are very good.. they are good quality and do the job required. They are excellent value for money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›