Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 February 2011
This is a great Minimal Tech-House mix.
Minimal techno and house is a big theme for the Fabric series, and being a buyer of minimal tech-house and techno for at least 8 or 9 years am happy about this. With the Fabric series though, some of the mixes can be quite boring and only coming out with the odd really stand out mix. The Fabriclive series really makes up for this!
This mix I would have to say is a great mix, plenty of points that I like, like it really builds up, great tribal background percussion and the main thumping beat knocking in and out which helps you concentrate on it more I guess?
Have been a Fabric and Fabrclive subscriber for a goo few years now and have to say that this does stand out.
I will always love the Jacques Lu Cont, Swayzak, Audion and Ellen Allien mixes for the House and Techno.

I think Fabric has the capability of doing soooooo much better, and I guess that the fact that they produce them monthly probably doesn't help the standards some time? I don't know!
Although I do love receiving my new CD every month =^ >

Anyway, get this CD if you are a good minimal Tech-house fan!
on 20 November 2009
Deep House with an organic/ethnic percussive vibe, long evolving grooves, wall shaking sub basses, perfect mixing and very funky and danceable.................I love this mix !!
on 24 May 2010
Fabric have really got their act together. This is a a truly amazing tech house mix. The selection of records and arrangement is second to none.

I completely agree with the two previous reviews. If you love your tech house then this is definitely worth a purchase.
on 1 January 2010
what a mix. radioslave finally gets his shot at a fabric mix and totally hits the spot. with some of the best recent techno tunes coming from radioslave he was going to get an opportunity to show what he could do sooner or later. in this mix he throws in some of the best tech house tunes of the year. some really great drums and awesome tech hooks in there. if you are a fan of the tech house genre, this is totally for you.
5 stars.
on 26 March 2016
I've not heard this mix for a while and I've just given it a random listen. Now, I do like the Fabric series and I do like Radio Slave, and I always thought this was a very good mix. But seven years after its initial release I have to say that this is still a very good mix because some mixes don't always age well. Well, this has, and then some!

Good deep tribal beats with simple yet effective elements to each song. The mix thumps along really nicely. A proper good mix!

I don't hear this kind of house anymore. Where has it gone?