on 15 December 2011
Works good on my trolly and the mounting was simple. I had never heard from the product until my course wanted them on every trolly.
on 26 November 2012
Easy to fit on my motocaddy S3,used a couple of times so far the traction has been great,when my playing partners are slipping.
on 8 December 2013
Product as described, fitted my trolley nicely and fixed securely with the screws provided. However the plastic clips are not big enough, but nit end of the world as you can use the screws instead. Prompt delivery as well.
on 19 May 2013
Reviewed other products and settled on this option. Covers fit well. Recommend you use clips and other plastic fittings with self tapping screws. Excellent value for money.
on 24 March 2013
Work fine in our climate wet soggy ground lot of clubs now must use in winter easy on battery as well would highly recommend these.
on 26 January 2013
bought 3 sets 2 for friends who are of the same oppinion best thing since sliced bread. easy to fit, and they work really well in boggy ground, no slipping like normal wheels would in wet weather.would highly recommend.
on 4 November 2015
fairway hoppas fitted perfectly, but needed to secure clips with screws to stop rubber slipping off, it was easy to do because my wheels are solid, and not inflated.
on 26 January 2013
The wheels come with screw attachments which I have used and they work well on my power trolley.I have not had to use cable ties to keep them on.
on 6 February 2013
GOOD BUY FITTED PERFECTLY AND WORKS A TREAT. WOULD RECOMMEND THESE FAIRWAY HOPPA GOLF TROLLEY WHEEL COVERS TO EVERY ONE.
on 8 March 2014
Works really well. A must buy for any golfer. Much cheaper than branded equivalents. Make sure you get the right size!