5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
I bought these boots as I was planning 2 weeks of walking in the Dartmoor National Park and in Cornwall. I didnt walk them in beforehand and they were still absolutley perfect. My feet were always comfortable, no chaving, no blisters and after walking through lots of muddy terrain, they kept my feet perfectly dry. I can highly recommend these boots.
Published on 28 Sep 2009 by PatM

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably too early for a proper review, but...
My previous 2 pairs of walking boots were also both Berghaus and have lasted me 34 years between them, (yes, I am very old) so it seemed sensible to keep with a good idea. I've only had these about 10 days so far bit they've been out for 4 decent high-level walks in the Lake District and north Pennines.

I'm sure we WILL come to love each other, but currently my...
Published 3 days ago by CJM

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 28 Sep 2009
PatM (Marlow UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Boots, 7 Feb 2010
I walk miles and my old Berghaus boots were wearing out and I could not find the same boot anywhere, but once again Amazon to the rescue! These boots are brilliant for road walking, off road walking, trecking and comfortable from the start, a great walking boot which I will definately buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT TREKKING BOOTS., 16 Aug 2009
After a 2 week trek through the rainforest very glad to have purchased these boots,very comfortable,waterproof,and not one blister in sight.Very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 7 Sep 2010
I bought these boots after looking and trying on many other pairs of boots, my old trusty boots were Karimoor and although they have served me well for many years i fancied a change.
This berghaus boot is fantastic, i put them straight on and went hiking up fells in the lake district, no rubbing or blisters at all. What i like about them the most is they are light and slightly lower round the ankle-while still offering the right level of support. I am a size 4/5 and i got a size 4,which are perfect with enough room for thick socks if needed.These really are a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 10 Nov 2013
I was reluctant to buy footwear over the internet but these boots had so many great reviews I gave it a go. Sizing is accurate. I am a 7 and the fit is fine. They are very comfortable, doesn't feel like any 'wearing in' is required. They are also waterproof to date. I've had a couple of wet/muddy dog walks to complete with completely dry socks at the end. Very happy with my purchase :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Brilliant, 20 Oct 2012
I've written more than a few reviews for Berghaus boots, because I keep coming back for more. I do a lot of hiking and walking and recommend Berghaus to anyone who's interested. I've had two pairs of Explorers and a pair of Ridge and all have been so comfortable straight from the box. My husband also wears Berghaus and likes them as much as I do.
If you buy these I guarantee you'll be back for more in future. Really, really comfortable boots which last a long time! That's about all I can say.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOTS, Light, comfy, waterproof, breathable WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?, 5 May 2010
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot (Apparel)
Absolutely cannot rate these boots highly enough. Really are immediately comfortable. Very light. If you have any ankle issues as I do - they give you the most fantastic support.

Practical colours. (I bought the brown and the navy in this style).

I've purchased Berghaus before, six years ago to be precise! And they're still going strong! I just felt personally after 6 years it was time I got a new pair (and alright I got two pairs this time but only as I really wanted brown and navy).

I've really pushed my original Berghaus boots hard and they have never let me down! Not ever. I've trekked out in snow, slopping wet rain, gone up volcanos in them. MARVELLOUS things!

And having recently broken my leg and busted my ankle again I've been virtually living in the new pairs.

I personally wouldn't buy any other make because I'm just delighted with the performance of both my original purchase and the new Berghaus boots I've just purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic boot., 29 Mar 2010
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I was recommended these boots for a 7 day climb up kilimanjaro. They are completely faultless, supporting my feet both on the way up and down, they did not need wearing in and were light and comfortable. I did not suffer even mild discomfort even in the harshest of conditions at the summit and would highly recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy!, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot (Apparel)
I have bought very expensive boots for climbing in the Lake District and Scotland over the years.
I always end up coming back to these boots. I am on my third pair and will use them to walk the Wainwright 'Coast to Coast' trail in a months time.
They are comfortable and sturdy and so far have never leaked! Even in the worst weather England, Scotland and Wales has to throw at me.
The only boots to never have given me a blister or painful feet, ankles, knees or legs! Even over mountainous terrain with distances of 20 miles at a time.
Don't waste your time on any other boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable Sturdy Walking Boots, 17 Feb 2010
A. Avery - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Women's Explorer Trek Hiking Boot (Apparel)
Just purchased my second pair of these boots and I wear them EVERY day to walk my dogs. My first pair lasted about 6 years but had finally split and started leaking. They are comfortable from first day of wearing, have a good grippy sole and are waterproof. The ankle support is excellent but they do not come up too high as some other boots do. They give great foot and ankle stability. I wouldn't buy any other walking boot.

Berghaus Women's  Explorer Trek Hiking Boot