on 1 July 2010
I needed two of these blinds for my son's bedroom but unfortunately at the time I ordered the 120cm one (the one I ideally wanted) was out of stock so to ensure that I got two to match I bought a 60cm for the small window and a 180cm one to cut to size myself for the larger one.

The blind itself was very easy to cut as was the pole it winds onto, however due to its length we struggled to ensure that the line was level all the way up due to a lack of space to lay it all out completely flat (we don't have a very big flat though so this may not be an issue in a larger property). Once cut however the edge remained smooth and did not fray or rip.

Don't expect the room to be completely dark when the blind is down as the light can still get in around the edges, however the same would apply with all blackout blinds and it definitely reduces the light level dramatically. We've also found that as long as you leave the blind slightly open during the day to let air in from the window it keeps the room very cool in summer; we've not used them in winter yet but the one day I forgot to open the blind the room got very warm so I imagine that they would also be good for keeping heat in come the winter.
on 26 May 2012
we bought these for a sun room. the blackout material is brilliant. the roller blinds are easy to use and after we put up the first one it became easier to work out how to cut the metal rods to size and then the material. all our windows are slightly different so the job was more complicated for us, but if your windows are standard sizes they could be put up very easily.
on 8 January 2013
This blind does its job really well, keeps the room cool in the summer and warm in the winter ,looks good and hangs nice
on 30 June 2010
I was very pleased with my purchase. The blackout blinds are very effective. Prompt delivery and great quality. A perfect Amazon transaction.
on 25 October 2013
It's a good quality blind and I managed to put it up on my own but with some difficulty. Better done with the help of a friend
on 15 February 2015
After cutting myself on the sharp inner tube even before I cut it to size, I rolled the blind down to see how much light it blocked out. Upon trying to roll it back up again, the cheap plastic chain snapped immediately. I tried to roll it up with the remainder of the chain, and it snapped again.

The only reason it gets 2 stars is that the material itself does block out light as it's meant to. Though even then, there's such a large gap at the top - where the bracket is quite large - that plenty of light comes in there.

I got two of these, and I am extremely tempted to return the second. Complete waste of a lot of money.
on 2 August 2014
Very easy to put up especially as mine didn't need cutting to size! Lots of colours to pick from and delivered when stated. Very pleased with this blind and would recommend.
on 16 October 2011
The Blind once fitted is very good, It does black out the room as advised, It also gives insulation and cuts out cold chill coming off the glass. Fitting was easy once we had all the parts, unfortunately the pulley section on the blind would not rotate and we had to wait for a replacement to be sent. This was done very promptly. Oveerall a very good buy.
on 11 March 2016
Blind supplied sagged badly in the middle from 1st fitting. Furthermore the mechanism was so stiff it snapped the cord repeatedly plus the blind material itself was badly creased. Linens Ltd refused to refund in full despite providing photo evidence and protracted conversations.
on 7 October 2015
Worked great! Blocked out heat and light during summer and kept out the cold during winter. When you put your hand at the bottom of the blind you can feel the cold air running out from under it. Very impressive for the price too. When I move I will be buying more of these.