on 6 February 2010
A good friend of mine recommended this product to me. He has the older version and also the one for an Apple Mac.

If it doesn't jam (that's my only grip) then it scans both side very quickly and efficiently, scanning in colour and only when there is information (i.e. not blank pages#. You can use its cataloguing #frankly, it's all just numbers) or you can 'Rename' the documents t something more meaningful. I have a flat bed scanner and this frankly is much quicker and more efficient.
on 17 February 2013
Does exactly what it says on the descriptions
Easy to install & use and has revolutionised my filing.

Highly recommended.
Super fast, high quality scanning.
on 15 April 2013
Well made and performs flawlessly.

What a contrast to HP and Epson.

Easy to use software too And Adobe Acrobat a big aid.
on 17 April 2013
trouble free operation plus great adobe software. The only weakness is that it's not a network printer. otherwise a real pleasure to use.
on 18 January 2013
Has saved me an awful lot of time. Very easy to use and very robust.

Quite simply an indespensible addition to the office.
on 15 April 2013
i read the other feedback and have to agree that the scanner is easy to setup and fast to use . i am very happy with my purchase
on 11 December 2012
Small foot print, fast duplex colour scanning with simple user interface. Ideal for everyday needs of individuals or work group.
on 12 January 2015
Couldn't do without it.Great for archiving essential docs and a host of other uses.
on 17 March 2010
This is such an incredible bit of kit, well designed, compact and works every time.
on 22 April 2013
I was a bit gobsmacked when my boss insisted I get one of these, as we already have HP deskjet all in one printers which scan adequately. However, having finally got together the courage to unpack it, set it up and try it out......I now see why he paid so much. It scans faultlessly, perfect clarity. But the big deal with this scanner is the storage and search facilities - I'm hoping he NEVER loses another file or record! It's so easy to find absolutely anything scanned and saved, by single words, file titles, in fact any way you choose. His dream of the paperless office did really come a little closer to reality. It only lost a star because I'm still being a bit of a meanie with the expense of it...if it saves me hours trying to find something he needs but cant find, it could well be worth every penny!

See one answered question