on 22 November 2011
This scanner is great, I use it to scan all my documents into my evernote online storage, the speed and the double sided scanning is fantastic. I now have a paperless office !
on 11 May 2011
Great little product. Very much 'plug and play'. Scans very quickly and the OCR software seems to work well. Absolutely no complaints, and I'm now going paperless!!
on 7 July 2011
I was extremely impressed with the product, its speed and quality along with being so simple to use. The size is also a big feature as its so easy to set and leave without the usual lost or lots of space. Save me hours of normal scanning a page at a time.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is an absolutely splendid product that takes the 'scan' out of scanning. Literally. When we talk about waiting for a document to be fed into the computer, this is an almost instant task with the ScanSnap S1500M and, best of all, it scan both sides of the document. It's not as compact as some of its smaller and cheaper counterparts, but the jump in price is for better quality scans (at least from the naked eye) and the option of loading more documents into the feeder that are being queued up.

If you're going paper free in your office or home, you simply can't do wrong with a ScanSnap.
on 17 April 2012
WELL MADE WORKS WELL WITH PROPER SOFTWARE SAVE TIME WOULD RECOMMEND BUT IS EXSPENSIVE BUT TO ME WORTH IT WORKS WELL WITH MY MAC OSX SO WOULD RECOMMEND BUT AS I SAID ITS A CALCULATED BUY.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse